Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
he dosent even look fast, also his chest is massive, honestly poeple in the other team must be like " this guy is so big he must be slow, ill just dribble around him"

Thats not going to happen, also remember his preformance against hazard in the CL :tuttosport:
The only time i remember when Barza looked slow was in euro final.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know but people just rarely even mention the guy, despite of his flawless matches. And hell, look, this thread has only 124 pages at this point.
That's because for more than 1 and a half season the only comment you could write in here is "brilliant as usual". Expect the number of pages to increase dramatically if he gets injured :p

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I think defenders tend to get noticed when either they are out of position and have to make last ditch tackles, score goals or do an obvious man marking job on a key player. Therefore, due to his incredible efficiency and great positional sense he tends to go under the radar in my opinion.

May 22, 2007
I think defenders tend to get noticed when either they are out of position and have to make last ditch tackles, score goals or do an obvious man marking job on a key player. Therefore, due to his incredible efficiency and great positional sense he tends to go under the radar in my opinion.
Quietly doing a good job is underrated in football.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
exactly the reason why T. Silva is rated higher than Barza atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)