Andrea Barzagli (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think it's ironic, but I think being paired with Bonnucci has made Barzagli a beast of a player. He is more aware and focussed because of the losers incapacity.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Words can't express how stunned I am about this whole Barzagli saga this season. Its beyond mind blowing.

Our best player. Yes, I SAID IT!

MVP

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So what do we do for next season?

Get a top CB who's intended to be a starter and let him and Barzagli compete for that spot

OR

get a solid backup player (quality youngster with potential to be a starter in 1 or 2 seasons/reliable old dude content with the bench) and keep faith in Barza?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
In one on one's you'll see Chiellini tackling, jumping and pulling like a madman, while Barzali just asks for the ball and gets it.
yeah, i admire chiellini's physical utter domination style defending, but as i said, i love how barzagli makes it look so easy.

what's interesting too is how sometimes when he tackles you could swear he will never get the ball, yet it's like his feet will magically get the ball no matter what

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
In one on one's you'll see Chiellini tackling, jumping and pulling like a madman, while Barzali just asks for the ball and gets it.
Good complement for one another then. Barzagli seems to have a lot of poise; very cool-headed.

I think it's ironic, but I think being paired with Bonnucci has made Barzagli a beast of a player. He is more aware and focussed because of the losers incapacity.
Makes sense. Shows good character too.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
yeah, i admire chiellini's physical utter domination style defending, but as i said, i love how barzagli makes it look so easy.

what's interesting too is how sometimes when he tackles you could swear he will never get the ball, yet it's like his feet will magically get the ball no matter what
:lol: Yeah I noticed that too. He just suddenly has the ball.

May 22, 2007
Saving himself for Juve. :D
The opposite to Di Natale, big club mentality :touched:

So what do we do for next season?

Get a top CB who's intended to be a starter and let him and Barzagli compete for that spot

OR

get a solid backup player (quality youngster with potential to be a starter in 1 or 2 seasons/reliable old dude content with the bench) and keep faith in Barza?
With things as they are, this team should not be spending big money on a central defender.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Trying to think of the words of praise to use for this guy, just way too many words. He makes it look all way too easy, reliable, solid, beast just Simply the best. Becoming one of my faves. Keep it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)