Andrea Barzagli (12 Viewers)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
If he managed to somehow block Floro Flores' shot, this would have been a 11/10 performance. This way only 10.5/10 :D
sorry, but i second to this, somehow he can block that shot :D. 9/10 for the beast which almost eating armero

I think it's ironic, but I think being paired with Bonnucci has made Barzagli a beast of a player. He is more aware and focussed because of the losers incapacity.
sometimes i think like that :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Unbelievable? It's more than that.

What the hell was he doing for 6 years?
Growing up. Like all Italian defenders do.....they mature when they are 29 and then take over the world. That is why i am very, very quiet when it comes to Bonucci.....Dont get me wrong, i do not want him in the starting 11 at the moment, but, i wouldnt rush too much into selling him.....

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We defintely do not need to buy a starting CB. Barza-Chiellini will just keep getting better with age like fine red wine :p We only need to buy one LB or RB for depth now and our defense is done. And get rid of the goat and Grosso.

Mar 9, 2006
We defintely do not need to buy a starting CB. Barza-Chiellini will just keep getting better with age like fine red wine :p We only need to buy one LB or RB for depth now and our defense is done. And get rid of the goat and Grosso.
:sergio:

DC (LB, LM), Chiellini (CB, LB) , Barzagli (CB), Caceres (RB, CB, LB), Lichsteiner (RB, RM) , Bonucci (CB) - dat's enuf + don't forget about Ziegler, 20 games and 4 assists for Fenerbahce this season and he played whole games from first to last minute :tup: i think we can use him in the next season.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'm still having trouble coming to grips with how good this guy has been. Andrea "Robert Johnson" Barzagli has been our best defender...

And he's the only man to play every minute this year, right? Simply outstanding.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's not just the tackles, notice how well-positioned he's almost 99.9% of the time, how he easily closes down his opponents and how he distributes passes accurately from the back. He's been incredible.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's not just the tackles, notice how well-positioned he's almost 99.9% of the time, how he easily closes down his opponents and how he distributes passes accurately from the back. He's been incredible.
The key to why he has been so good I believe is his positioning, it seems to be as you say 99.9% of the time perfect. He is also very confident and composed on the ball and shits all over the supposed 'ball playing defender' Bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)