Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Help me out here guys.

He was a 300K purchase. i'm struggling to find the last time an incredible value for price purchase was made like this. And I'm not talking about free transfers either.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Surprisingly great form, he's been a revelation. Is there anybody who is on the "i told you so" camp. Because as far as i know 98% of the forum(me included of course) wrote him off and used to laugh at him when he played for the Italian NT and for Wolfsburg. :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Surprisingly great form, he's been a revelation. Is there anybody who is on the "i told you so" camp. Because as far as i know 98% of the forum(me included of course) wrote him off and used to laugh at him when he played for the Italian NT and for Wolfsburg. :D
FM scouts.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I can proudly say that I NEVER wavered in my support for Barzagolinho.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Hello :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)