Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Whaaat? :shocked: At what point did that happen? What I saw was a punch of pussies diving in our box.
Giorgio's foul and yes most ref's would've given a PK for that, since there was contact with his knee and Floccarí's backheel.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Giorgio's foul and yes most ref's would've given a PK for that, since there was contact with his knee and Floccarí's backheel.
Oh that one. Floccari can blame himself for not getting a penalty for that, he dived after the contact and that's why the ref didn't give a penalty.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's not been bad so far. I would start him over Bonucci next match.

Don't get me wrong, longterm I much prefer Bonucci but he's a been a total clown recently.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's not been bad so far. I would start him over Bonucci next match.

Don't get me wrong, longterm I much prefer Bonucci but he's a been a total clown recently.
Barzagli has been a total clown for the most part. This one match against Lazio or the Milan match earlier in the year doesn't change that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Barzagli has been a total clown for the most part. This one match against Lazio or the Milan match earlier in the year doesn't change that.
But those aren't the only games in which his form has outshined Bonucci's. I thought that he was excellent against Inter, Roma, Cagliari and I am in no way a Barazgli fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)