Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
300K. What a ridiculously amazing piece of business this turned out to be... Barzagli and Chiello are in lock step, and our D is lights out!

In retrospect, Barza was definitely the best transfer of the 10/11 season.

The Azzurri have a great spine... and they're heading into the Euros in tremendous form.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
300K. What a ridiculously amazing piece of business this turned out to be... Barzagli and Chiello are in lock step, and our D is lights out!

In retrospect, Barza was definitely the best transfer of the 10/11 season.

The Azzurri have a great spine... and they're heading into the Euros in tremendous form.
Yep. If they field the juve block. They are sure to have a good tournament.

Buffon
Maggio Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie
Pirlo
Nocerino Marchisio
Giovinco Balotelli

Not bad at all...

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

Buffon
Pirlo
Nocerino Marchisio
Giovinco Balotelli

Not bad at all...
No doubt. It would be amazing to see our players add another major championship to what could turn out to be a pretty ridiculous year.

All of that confidence would be nothing but good for Juventus.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Buffon
Pirlo
Nocerino Marchisio
Giovinco Balotelli

Not bad at all...
You won't bench De Rossi for a dogshit like Nocerino, will you?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
No doubt. It would be amazing to see our players add another major championship to what could turn out to be a pretty ridiculous year.

All of that confidence would be nothing but good for Juventus.
If Italy win the Euros (don't write them off, their defense is the most in form among all other European national sides), there's a chance Buffon/Pirlo wins the Ballon d'Or. Imagining half of our players celebrating an international trophy is great and to think that Buffon will lift the trophy makes it feel even sweeter.

Suddenly I care about the Azzurri again :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
If Italy win the Euros (don't write them off, their defense is the most in form among all other European national sides), there's a chance Buffon/Pirlo wins the Ballon d'Or. Imagining half of our players celebrating an international trophy is great and to think that Buffon will lift the trophy makes it feel even sweeter.

Suddenly I care about the Azzurri again :D
Hoori i like you very much but everyone knows that la liga goal fap kid messi will win it anyway
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't say he deserves it but i think he will

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hoori i like you very much but everyone knows that la liga goal fap kid messi will win it anyway
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't say he deserves it but i think he will
The Euros will be decisive as to whom they will pick for the best player of the year. I'm sure if Buffon/Pirlo play an influential part in leading the Azzurri to winning the Euros, they will have a great chance to get it.

May 22, 2007
The Euros will be decisive as to whom they will pick for the best player of the year. I'm sure if Buffon/Pirlo play an influential part in leading the Azzurri to winning the Euros, they will have a great chance to get it.
Yeah, right. All the voters will choose the players that score the most goals.

Messi or Ronaldo.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yeah, right. All the voters will choose the players that score the most goals.

Messi or Ronaldo.
Messi is most likely getting it but the Euros will have a huge part on the votes distribution. Ronaldo has a chance if Portugal do well in the Euros and Robben too if he wins something with Netherlands (and perhaps Bayern). But with Italy it's different. They'll give it to the most popular player, which is either Buffon or Pirlo. I'm really hopeful about the Euros and I know the Azzurri will be the surprise of the tournament.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With this voting system, it will be Messi again.

The only way for that not to happen is if a European player shines (and wins) both in CL and the EUROs or if Ronaldo wins the euros.

May 22, 2007
Messi is most likely getting it but the Euros will have a huge part on the votes distribution. Ronaldo has a chance if Portugal do well in the Euros and Robben too if he wins something with Netherlands (and perhaps Bayern). But with Italy it's different. They'll give it to the most popular player, which is either Buffon or Pirlo. I'm really hopeful about the Euros and I know the Azzurri will be the surprise of the tournament.
It'll probably depend on how well Ronaldo does at the Euros. If he can shine then he might take it, otherwise all the players/coaches will vote for Messi because he broke Gerd Müller's record.

Cassano's heart condition has sort of ruined the Euros for me, even though Italy have proved that they don't need a big goalscorer for tournaments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)