Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He was human last night, being human one day out of all the days so far is still astonishing. I love his sliding tackle late second half, think he dispossessed ibra iirc. Only thing that worries me is that he's playing every game and might need some rest. Last two-three games he has been excellent but made some small (yesterday 2-3 big) misstakes which I don't think he would have done if he was properly rested. Not being rested raises percent of injury prone too.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:lol: Good joke bro.

You just LOVE disagreeing with everyone no? :D

He was too good last night, only one mistake during the first half. The rest he had them in his pocket.
Gave the ball away foolishly, failed to mark EL Shaarawy for the goal, made a very poor job of covering when El Shaarawy got in behind Caceres.

None of those are minor errors, so I don't see how his performance could be considered good.

Then again, it would explain why some other CBs are rated so highly round here is people are going to set low standards for CBs.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He was human last night, being human one day out of all the days so far is still astonishing. I love his sliding tackle late second half, think he dispossessed ibra iirc. Only thing that worries me is that he's playing every game and might need some rest. Last two-three games he has been excellent but made some small (yesterday 2-3 big) misstakes which I don't think he would have done if he was properly rested. Not being rested raises percent of injury prone too.
The pitch last night was like a fucking ice-hockey field. Those 2-3 big mistakes which you are referring to came from Barza slipping or having difficulties staying on his feet because of the sliding pitch. That wet pitch last night might have cost us the game.....

┌─┬─┬┬─┬──┬─┬┬─┬─┐
├┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┤
├┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┤
├┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┤
└─┴─┴┴─┴──┴─┴┴─┴─┘

The pic from Barzagli's ID.....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Barzagli at Juve until 2014

By Football Italia staff

Centre-back Andrea Barzagli is on the verge of signing a new contract with Italian giants Juventus.

The Italian international is only contracted to the club until June 2013 and a new deal seems to be on the horizon.

Barzagli, signed for less than €500,000 from Wolfsburg last January, has played in every minute of all Juventus’ games so far this season.

The two parties are understood to have held initial talks regarding an extension until June 2014 for the 30-year-old. The deal may include an option for a further season.

It is being claimed that a new round of talks will soon take place before the signatures are added to the paperwork.

Barzagli’s form at Juventus has caught the eye of Italy boss Cesare Prandelli and the World Cup winner is now a contender to make Euro 2012.

http://www.football-italia.net/node/15657

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's actually really smart on behalf of marotta.

Barzalgi has been amazing, but it is not yet clear if this is permanent thing, or just current form. he could just as well go back to being an average defender once euro 2012 is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)