Andrea Barzagli (11 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Like...what...is he...on? Its like he is in zat horror movie body snatcher, except for an alien, he's body has been snatched by Nesta. Near perfect classy defending in most sitautions, bit eerie to watch and get used to him.
I dont know what it is, but a lot of Italian players tend to peak when they get in their late 20s/early 30s. Im enjoying his performance and hope he keeps it up. He's been our best player this season, what a lovely and unexpected surprise.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If people want to claim Barzagli has been about the best CB in Europe this season, I'm going to judge him by top class standards.
Lol, someone been saying that? He has been our best defender, lets stick with that, cant ask for more. Mainly something to point out because its so unexpected, he generally gone from being very good young defender in his early days, to fairly onfocused mediocre defender, to losing confidence and becoming worse for each season, to a year ago, where he was valued at 300k, summarized enough of how his career had been so far.

And now performs in a fashion he was prolly hyped to be in his early Chievo days. Let just hope he keeps it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)