Andrea Barzagli (136 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Why would people be furious about signing van Bommel for free? The same van Bommel who was a huge contributor for both Bayern Munchen who made it to the CL final and Holland that almost won the world cup. Luca Toni and Barzagli are two scrub players that have nothing to do in a club like Juventus at this point of their careers.
What a great signing. He will prove to be a true world champion, displacing both Chiellini and Bonucci as the team's ace CB, while scoring freely from corners and free kicks, and guiding this team to an unlikely Scudetto, aided by none other than our other "champion" signing Luca Toni!
:seven:

Aug 1, 2003
:yawn: who cares who thought what about a transfer in the past, no one can really predict the outcome of how a player would settle in. what's important is that he's been brilliant for us and everyone's happy!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree, as long as everyone is entitled to their opinion and not be told they are a fucktard for giving a player a chance.

It's one reason why I try not to judge signings early on, base ability is the main issue but having a coach who motivates and keeps players on their toes can bring more out of a player who is willing to listen and understand.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I agree, as long as everyone is entitled to their opinion and not be told they are a fucktard for giving a player a chance.

It's one reason why I try not to judge signings early on, base ability is the main issue but having a coach who motivates and keeps players on their toes can bring more out of a player who is willing to listen and understand.
:agree:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:yawn: who cares who thought what about a transfer in the past, no one can really predict the outcome of how a player would settle in. what's important is that he's been brilliant for us and everyone's happy!
Yawning? You have to be one of those who criticized this transfer then. When you judge something without having a proper knowledge of, you should be ready to be laughed at.

And I know everyone's happy.

But it's fun as it's just like a gamble, you either win or you admit that you were wrong :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yawning? You have to be one of those who criticized this transfer then. When you judge something without having a proper knowledge of, you should be ready to be laughed at.

And I know everyone's happy.
But everyone knew he was cack at Wolfsburg, and average at Palermo. He simply exploded with us, luckily so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)