Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Toni and Barzagli aren't buys for the sake of buying. Toni was a necessity in our injury situation, and Barzagli is a cheap option who will replace an outgoing experienced defender.

What he is talking about is finding quality players who are available and for the right price. January isn't the right time to do that, never will be. We don't have Man City's money.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont think this is a bad move, whilst Toni was, for what is already a lacklustre old and regulary injured strikeforce. However Barzagli can add something new to the defence and I see more positives from this move than negatives.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Had enough of showering too much pessimism. We have clubs like Udine, Palermo, Samp and others who sign mediocre players and they end up doing well. Its a risk no doubt, but a chance for Barza to do well. Time to believe. Believe in Barza. Or just believe the fact im chatting nonsense.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Barzagli woud be a good acquisition some other time ago, but not after a Legro and a Bonucci...
We should aim higher, but i reckon this is the least an average club, like the new age Juve can do, in the average players transfer window.
I m interested to see the financial part of the deal, since we lost Diego for peanuts and could also failed to sign Dzeko,
this is Marotta's last chance to redeem his self, for the fail sale of the decade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)