Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The new Nesta :tears:

Shit transfer, signing him in the summes as a Legro's replacement I wouldn't mind, but now it doesn't make sense, especially after we already gave a chance to Sorenson who is natural CB.

And what happened to Marotta's famous quote "how we are only sign players that are better than the ones we already have"?

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The new Nesta :tears:

Shit transfer, signing him in the summes as a Legro's replacement I wouldn't mind, but now it doesn't make sense, especially after we already gave a chance to Sorenson who is natural CB.

And what happened to Marotta's famous quote "how we are only sign players that are better than the ones we already have"?
Not only Marotta, Del Neri too :D

To sign players who will improve the quality of this team :shifty:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There's no such thing as a free transfer, Dusan (wages, bonus to the player's agent).

Besides, giving VW Football Club a discount on Diego (if we are to believe that is true, which I doubt), is basically the same thing as paying a transfer fee.
I doubt there's any truth in that discount. If there is then it's laughable because Diego was already sold at shit low price.

When I say free I don't take into consideration players wages since he gets that monthly as any other player.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2842608 said:
Barzagli > Grygera, Rinaudo, Sorensen
Have you watched Wolfsburg this season? The goals they concede are just :sergio:

Even Amauri would rape Wolfsburg's defence, not saying its all Barzagli but he's no where near a quality player. Sorenson might have potential so put him out of that list :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
All I've heard is that he is the weak link in a shit Wolfsburg back line.
You probably heard it from me. And yes, it's true. Kjaer isn't doing any better than Barzagli (Kjaer was always slow but he was showing promise in Palermo. In Wolfsburg he shows none of the potential he had), but it's still Barzagli who fucks it up the most.
After seeing the biggest part of Wolfsburg's matches (thank you Edin) I can safely say that Barzagli is a lost case.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Then there is still a payment to make to the player's agent.

Free transfers don't exist :stuckup:
Players agent usually take some % of whole transfer. In this case, not much, I don't think there's a huge difference.

Anyway, this transfer sucks if we have to pay. His contract expires in June and we want him now, I highly doubt we're getting him for free.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I totally forgot about Zaccardo.

We will definitely consider him but I don't know if we will get him. But there is a lot of potential that he will be snatched.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
"Juventus is certainly an important solution and im glad for the interest. I do not know anything about the details of the talks, the two clubs will speak and then we'll see"

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
You probably heard it from me. And yes, it's true. Kjaer isn't doing any better than Barzagli (Kjaer was always slow but he was showing promise in Palermo. In Wolfsburg he shows none of the potential he had), but it's still Barzagli who fucks it up the most.
After seeing the biggest part of Wolfsburg's matches (thank you Edin) I can safely say that Barzagli is a lost case.
I agree with you but be aware that their whole squad sucked this year and not just him. They are leaving him to go just because Friedrich is coming back from injury.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I agree with you but be aware that their whole squad sucked this year and not just him. They are leaving him to go just because Friedrich is coming back from injury.
And we are of course ready to jump in and get a guy who won't be a starter for Wolfsburg.
We're not even looking at the better players in the midtable teams. So far it's just rumors but if there is any truth in the Bojinov, Floro Flores, Maccarone and Barzagli stories, we're starting to look into the reserves of relegation battling teams.
These players are reserves or are being let go for free for a good reason. Marotta must be out of his mind if he seriously considers them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)