Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I knew it!

Now wait for Bojinov, he will be next week's signing.

The week aftwe we sell Sissoko and declare that our activities are over and we are ready to fight for the Scudetto.
Unless this is a smokescreen, which I doubt. Now, why did we sign this guy? I don't get it really. Will this help our first XI? No.

I think they yesterday said how they won't sell Sissoko.

Eager to start the new thread, not? ;)
Yeah I always rush :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Unless this is a smokescreen, which I doubt. Now, why did we sign this guy? I don't get it really. Will this help our first XI? No.

I think they yesterday said how they won't sell Sissoko.
Replacement for Legro/backup, I reckon Rinaudo will go back to Napoli too.

It's not exactly our first priority, but it's not that much of a mystery.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lets be real here for a second, Barzagli and Legro are going to be subs for Chiellini and Bonucci which ain't that bad. Now we need a rightback, and maybe a leftback and after that a forward.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Replacement for Legro/backup, I reckon Rinaudo will go back to Napoli too.

It's not exactly our first priority, but it's not that much of a mystery.
Not a mystery but we always buy something we don't need at the moment. Our CB position is fine till June but our fullbacks are falling apart and we're not getting any.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not a mystery but we always buy something we don't need at the moment. Our CB position is fine till June but our fullbacks are falling apart and we're not getting any.
I guess it's easy to pick up freebie Italians. We need to spend some money for fullbacks, now.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
If we got him on a free because his contract was up it wouldn't bother me at all. But I honestly can't see the point in purchasing a backup CB in the winter mercatto when we don't have Europa league any more we still have legro and Sorrenson is someone they're obviously willing to give game time to and he's a natural CB? I don't know maybe Marotta is really worried about the injury to Rinaudo i don't know anymore...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
There's no such thing as a free transfer, Dusan (wages, bonus to the player's agent).

Besides, giving VW Football Club a discount on Diego (if we are to believe that is true, which I doubt), is basically the same thing as paying a transfer fee.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
There's no such thing as a free transfer, Dusan (wages, bonus to the player's agent).

Besides, giving VW Football Club a discount on Diego (if we are to believe that is true, which I doubt), is basically the same thing as paying a transfer fee.
If it's more than a €0.25m discount they must be joking.
Wasn't Diego fee paid completely last summer?!
So, discount on what?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I didnt think we would literally adopt the "barcelona" system,they keep trying to make barcelona into the recent world cup winning spain XI and we are trying to make ourselfs the 2006 worldcup winning italy

buy back cannavaro now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)