Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It was indeed a master stroke. One of these :andyandbarcelona:

And of course, folks are already defending the Barzagli transfer. I'm sure it has nothing to do in part with the fact he's a World Cup winner. Nah, I have faith that all would judge a player by his skill rather than anything else.

Who needs fullbacks when you've just signed the new Nesta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
All I've heard is that he is the weak link in a shit Wolfsburg back line. How that's good enough for us, I don't know. I mean, a downgrade on what we currently have in Legro and Rinaudo? Damn.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ah ye, the quintessential "he's young, talented and Italian" player arrives. Too bad he's neither of those except the Italian part which in this day and age seems like a handicap.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He is backup, no big deal.
There's a lot of things we need right now. Backups surely don't fit in that category. Let alone backups for next season.

Regardless of him being a free transfer or not, it would still be money down the drain. How difficult can it possibly be to get your priorities in order?

Damn, I don't think I've ever nagged & bitched this much about our policies...

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
according to sueddeutsche Zeitung (newspapeR) the deal is neraly thourgh, all sides are okay, but wolfsburg wants to check if their replacement player signs.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
From Goal.com -

Juventus Wrap Up Move For Wolfsburg Defender Andrea Barzagli - Report
Juventus are about to land Andrea Barzagli from Wolfsburg after reaching an agreement over personal terms...

Juventus are on the verge of announcing the signing of Andrea Barzagli from Wolfsburg after settling a deal with club and player.

Il Corriere dello Sport claims the 29-year-old stopper, who is out of contract with the Germans, will pen a deal until 2013 in Turin and his arrival is expected to be announced within the next few days.

Juventus will not pay Wolfsburg for Barzagli, but it is said the German club will receive some form of discount on the money they are paying for the summer transfer of Diego.

Meanwhile, Tuttosport reports the Old Lady are still hunting for firepower up front after Fabio Quagliarella's ligament injury.

Atletico Madrid ace Diego Forlan is hot on the list of names, but landing him will will take some financial effort.

The Spanish giants value him at over €10 million, and he earns around €4.5m per annum - a hefty wage bill for Juve.

A loan move would be preferred by the Italians, but Atleti are likely to resist.

So not only did we give Diego away without any first choice deal on Dzeko now we're lowering the fee we will receive to land Barzagli, the world champion.

Do I :sergio: or :lol: or :cry: ?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Barzagli :lol: :lol::lol:

I was out for a few days and when I came back I see this :lol:

And the most disturbing thing is that this isn't sad or surprising anymore, it's our standard today...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Big fucking deal.

All Marotta needs to do now is bring in Rossi and Zaccardo he's got a triumverate of stupidity.

He really does think this is Samp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)