Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not bad as a backup as long as we don't overpay him. Him and legro to back up Bonucci and chiellini wouldn't be that bad.

Jul 21, 2006
Barzagli - Legro? Ewwwiiiesss.

Not that bad as third and forth choice honestly.

I would prefer someone more reliable as the 3rd choice CB at least for this season thou', just in case Bonucci is not as good as expected.
Someone whom we can trust to take up the starting CB role in that case...

Mexes is good, but wonder if he's willing to be a 3rd choice.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, hopefully both wouldn't have to play together. Both as backups might not be a bad idea tho.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not bad as a backup as long as we don't overpay him. Him and legro to back up Bonucci and chiellini wouldn't be that bad.
:tup:

If the financial side of this deal is reasonable, I wouldn't mind him at all. In fact, I'd even prefer him over Gallas or Mexes, since they'll be asking for the moon.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
he is great actually, good tackle, rocks at the back, fast and no striker can get through him.......he is the best and fit defender in...Serie C2

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
half of our signings so far are meant to be back up so barzagli wouldnt be bad as 4th choice if the price was very very very minimal.

i just get worried if bonucci doesnt turn out to be all that...legro and barzagli as choices concern me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Be quiet you pedophile, little boy lover, you :p

I would prefer we go for someone younger and with some Serie A experience.
Oops, you made a boo-boo.

Young and Serie A experience? Hmm, I wonder who that would be. Lets see... Kjaer taken, Bonucci taken. Ranocchia the next Nesta is left. He might be good.

But lets cast aside our mediocre notions and go for something a little more upscale to suit our needs... someone "young and Italian" instead of "infant Italian."

So I present to you...

The 27 year-old Cesare Bovo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)