André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Well , it wasnt the case of poor giovinco who was bullied because if his size.
Gio was small, yeah. But it's mostly about the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog in the fight. Veratti is one small fecker, but his 60 kg - is a 60 kg of distilled rage and zero-fucks-given-about-who-you-are. You bully Veratti, next time he gonna tackle you with both his short legs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We already have some really talentful central midfielders. We can wait for a year and see how Mandragora, Sensi and Mazzitelli develops.
:tup:

i really hope Mandagora and Sensi develop into starting caliber players here. liked what i saw in the limited time. no idea who Mazzitelli is

but now that i remembered it, @Mark what ever happened to Castrovilli? we were supposed to sign him for the last 2 mercatos, hope we still are after him

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,083
    :tup:

i really hope Mandagora and Sensi develop into starting caliber players here. liked what i saw in the limited time. no idea who Mazzitelli is

but now that i remembered it, @Mark what ever happened to Castrovilli? we were supposed to sign him for the last 2 mercatos, hope we still are after him
    :boh:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,099
    [video=twitter;756240565709185024]https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/756240565709185024[/video]

WHAT A FOOL GDM :rofl:

then he makes a tweet saying Juve were talking to Mendes till this afternoon after saying he was option 1 for Juve.

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)