André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We already have some really talentful central midfielders. We can wait for a year and see how Mandragora, Sensi and Mazzitelli develops.
:tuttosport:

Mandragora and Sensi. Sensi kinda worries me because he is like a giovinco midfielder version (he is very small)...but seems skilled. Mandrogora looks like a real deal to me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tuttosport:

Mandragora and Sensi. Sensi kinda worries me because he is like a giovinco midfielder version (he is very small)...but seems skilled. Mandrogora looks like a real deal to me.
What?

He's 1.68m which isn't tall, but it's not exactly small. It's basically the same height as both Xavi and Iniesta (1.70 m)

Gio is a midget. 1.62m. He's also a forward which means he has to compete with big physical defenders.

Much easier to play in midfield as a shorter player, slighter player, where you are not expected to battle physically with big defenders.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What?

He's 1.68m which isn't tall, but it's not exactly small. It's basically the same height as both Xavi and Iniesta (1.70 m)

Gio is a midget. 1.62m. He's also a forward which means he has to compete with big physical defenders.

Much easier to play in midfield as a shorter player, slighter player, where you are not expected to battle physically with big defenders.
Yeah, he will have much more space to run and pass the ball so he should be ok i think. As long as he is not Giovinco sized he can cope.

And only 60kg. That's tiny, and a very slight build. Somehow he's one of the best young players in Europe.

People get ridiculous about things like height. This is football, not basketball.
Well , it wasnt the case of poor giovinco who was bullied because if his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)