Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (1 Viewer)

bunny76

Sep 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
It will be hard for Alex to compete with Mutu, Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic but the season is very long and there are a lot of games to play and some players will get injured. he will get his chances to play but he won`t be a regular. The question is if alex is satisfied with playing just every second or third game or if he wants to leave.

I totally agree. Alex P has been a fantastic servant to Juve, but he surely realises that he is not first choice any longer and should be satisfied that he will be a part of the team, but no longer the pinnacle of it.
I think he will stay at Juve, possibly retire at Juve and take up some kind of coaching role within the club.
I cannot see him moving to Milan or anywhere for that matter. Nobody likes to see one of the greats slowing up, but it is nature and we must respect it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

so do you agree that we get him instead of canavaro , he is dead if you compare him to cana or thuram:(
I disagree. In my eyes, Paolo is still serving his team well...Ofcoarse not like before, but he's still doing what he's asked to do.....

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
i pick 3 , they are a bunch of mafia shit heads those 2
Why are they mafia sh*theads??

Because they are successful in life?
Because they are both admired in their own profession?
Because they both came from mediocre beginnings to make a name for themselves and fortunes?

MAFIA IS DESCRIBED AS:

A secret criminal organization of Italian origin engaged in illegal activities such as gambling, drug-dealing, and prostitution.

Please elaborate how Luciano Moggi and Silvio Berlusconi are Mafia sh*t heads.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
you know the reason Nick why he's on the bench....
can you tell us the reason other than he is not on his best form , or you want to say that capello hates him for personal reasons.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Why are they mafia sh*theads??

Because they are successful in life?
Because they are both admired in their own profession?
Because they both came from mediocre beginnings to make a name for themselves and fortunes?

MAFIA IS DESCRIBED AS:

A secret criminal organization of Italian origin engaged in illegal activities such as gambling, drug-dealing, and prostitution.

Please elaborate how Luciano Moggi and Silvio Berlusconi are Mafia sh*t heads.
where are you from, you do not live near italy do you? well look at it this way moggi had rumours that como and other clubs failed beacuase of some under hand deals that he had with them.... berlusconi has been associated with fraud so together they formthe best corrupt partnership

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

where are you from, you do not live near italy do you? well look at it this way moggi had rumours that como and other clubs failed beacuase of some under hand deals that he had with them.... berlusconi has been associated with fraud so together they formthe best corrupt partnership
Irrelevant where I am from. For the record I am Italian (citizen and resident). Those comments are very appaling for any Italian. And your rationale is horsesh*t. Berlusconi has been associated with fraud and was never convicted despite judges being political appointments on the left (contrary to him). More over, Alberto Tomba, Martina Colombari (Miss Italy), Giraudo and Juve owner Agnelli have all been associated with fraud in Italy. Does that make them 'mafia sh*theads?

I wonder if they were not Italian whether you would call them 'mafia sh*ts'...no of course not. Your rationale is called something else...stereotyping.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
no its not!! i mean berlusconi has got all the power to hide facts, what i mean is that i feel that berlusconi moggi etc are all buisness ppl and from experience buisness ppl are like mafia in their own ways i dont know if you feel me, btw i think that you took the ''shitheads'' to seriously that's only a joke!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
no its not!! i mean berlusconi has got all the power to hide facts, what i mean is that i feel that berlusconi moggi etc are all buisness ppl and from experience buisness ppl are like mafia in their own ways i dont know if you feel me, btw i think that you took the ''shitheads'' to seriously that's only a joke!
What you mean and what you SAY is two different things...

Calling a middle eastern person a terrorist and then saying "I only meant.." doesn't cut it BUDDY. Its not the sh*theads I took seriously its the mafia comment and I have a right to...its really a digusting comment towards Italians.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

What you mean and what you SAY is two different things...

Calling a middle eastern person a terrorist and then saying "I only meant.." doesn't cut it BUDDY. Its not the sh*theads I took seriously its the mafia comment and I have a right to...its really a digusting comment towards Italians.
Agreed.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Alessandro Del Piero's future has again been thrown into confusion, after a member of the Agnelli family - the club's financial backers - suggested that he was a luxury they could not afford.

Del Piero is no longer an automatic starter for Juventus, and it was heavily rumoured that the player could be sold on by the club that once considered him their talisman.

President Gianni Agnelli's nephew, Lapo Elkann has now made the broadest hint that the club's hierarchy believe the time has come to offload the Italy international.

"Del Piero costs too much for what he returns," said Elkann to Il Giornale.

"He's a luxury we cannot afford."

Del Piero's team-mates have immediately rallied round the forward, with Brazilian Emerson backing him to prove his critics wrong.

"Del Piero is no luxury," said Emerson.

"He's a part of the team and all the squad have the same value.

"He is not just a player who sits on the bench. He has battled back from injury and is training hard to get back up to match fitness."

i think dp future is in milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)