Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (19 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
yur right bt even looking at his age he isnt a youngster you know he is 37
But he is still on top form and he's a starter for his team and he's crucial and his absence is missed.

Ghaith, yes it is a nice picture :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++

dp is 37??!! cant be right
Did you know that we are talking aout TWO players? If Del Piero is not 37, could it be by any chance that the OTHER player we are talking about is?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Did you know that we are talking aout TWO players? If Del Piero is not 37, could it be by any chance that the OTHER player we are talking about is?
my bad i should have read more...:cheesy:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
It will be hard for Alex to compete with Mutu, Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic but the season is very long and there are a lot of games to play and some players will get injured. he will get his chances to play but he won`t be a regular. The question is if alex is satisfied with playing just every second or third game or if he wants to leave.

i just hope that if he leaves he joins a smaller club like sampdoria or palermo where he can shine instead of moving to milan and again sitting on the bench.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
:LOL:....I live in Romania at this moment....But got a home in Beirut as-well...and btw from where you know bourjhamoud?
I'm Armenian, born in Beirut in Rabway(sorry if I wrote it wrong) :p
But I live in Dubai and I go there sometimes for the holidays :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)