Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (13 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I honestly dont see him play too much football this season. And with Capello's preference for taller forwards, I'd say even Zalayeta has sprung up the pecking order, just behind Adrian Mutu perhaps.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Trezeguet is gonna get injuryed somewhere along the line, DP will have his chance to shine, I do think this is his last season with us though....

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I don't know whether it's good or bad that he's not goin.
Agree.
DP will lack first team football this season, which may affect his chance to play in WC06.

After WC06, DP will be 32 and I think he will only have less chance to play in Juve. Even if he opt to leave, no clubs (big ones) will guarantee him first team football.

Unless he moved to a smaller club or abroad which is able to pay his salary, otherwise, DP's playing time will be less and less which he may even consider to retire.... :(

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I don't know whether it's good or bad that he's not goin.

With Cassano not coming to Juventus, Del Piero is the only one whose going to be adversely affected by the deal. There's no doubt in my mind that its a bad thing he stayed. It could also possibly be he doesnt have the confidence to play on another big team an dwould at least prefer the hero-like status he enjoys in Turin.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well Goal.com says that Moggi had a secret meeting with Berlusconi and no one knows why and they say the possabilities are:
1) To discuss about DP moving to Milan
2) To discuss about a Moggi to Milan move
3) Just a meeting between friends

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

With Cassano not coming to Juventus, Del Piero is the only one whose going to be adversely affected by the deal. There's no doubt in my mind that its a bad thing he stayed. It could also possibly be he doesnt have the confidence to play on another big team an dwould at least prefer the hero-like status he enjoys in Turin.
I can understand your anger, as DP was the reason why baggio left juve at that time..;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Although the way you suggest it, seems more like you think I hate Del Piero, which isnt the case. Nothwithstanding that the information you put forth was irrelavant. ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Although the way you suggest it, seems more like you think I hate Del Piero, which isnt the case. Nothwithstanding that the information you put forth was irrelavant. ;)
He actually thinks anyone who critisizes Del Piero is hating him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)