An Open Letter- What Juventus Means to Me (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Sergio,

next time you go to Italy, I'm going with you

no telling if you'll run into that guy from 1987, and his wife (I'm sure they married by now), and their entire family

you'll need some backup !!!:D

west_juve

May 19, 2006
Beautiful! I guess Juventus means a lot for all the people here. We have to support the team even (and mostly) when things go bad. Didier Deschamps said: "The ones who hated us, will hate us more and the ones who loved us, will love us more"... and tha's true. I will never stop lovin' this team! No matter what! Even if we playe on Serie B or C or D... or whatever... the real fans are still here... supporting the team

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Sergio said:
Thank you all for the positive feedback.

Its too bad that it takes something like this to find out what this squad means to me.

I fanyone else has any stories on how they became a Juventus Supporter, by all means, post it here.
you know,i honestly doubt if there would be too many people on the forums who have as good a story as yours.

great stuff:pint:

jochen

May 19, 2006
I can not stand to cry
in china,the juventino is so insular as many people unlike this team,beacause of media here always report the negative news of this club.(most of fans like inter and milan.the media lean towards them more than zebra)
between the time of this event, the china juventino have to go to some foreign site to get the positive,truest informations.
thanks,sergio. You give us the power agaist the difficult moment.
We will be back!

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Akerman said:
    Very beautiful Sergio!

Where is the pictures in the multimedia section from the training camp ?

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Editors Note- I removed some of the photos of myself in there.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3901

Editors Note- Part 2. If anyone laughs at my former name, you're dead. You're all fuckin' dead.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Sergio said:
    Ask, and ye shall receive.

Editors Note- I removed some of the photos of myself in there.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3901

Editors Note- Part 2. If anyone laughs at my former name, you're dead. You're all fuckin' dead.
    :tup: Thanks, Sergio. What's interesting is that, unlike some of the "Champions 'Wanking Summer Tour" promotional tours that have recently taken place in the U.S., Juve's top players were in appearance.

But LOL @ Josh's smart-ass image/comments at the bottom of the first page though. :D

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    Andy said:
    USA Juventini? Come on bro, uhh, it isn't that bad.

:D
    Kindly go to hell, Rochembeck.

Now stop going off topic on my thread, so that people can continue to tell me how great this thread is. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)