An Ambitious Project (3 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
This is bloody awesome idea graham :thumb:

i had few torrent match's, but i deleted them once i watched them.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    .....can't wait...
    You got no choice mate, you have to wait till the end of the season :D

Seriously though, I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we don't win anything this season, because it's always good to have a climax to build towards, and I want it to commemorate a great season, which I'm hoping for it to be.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Can anyone tell me which match it was that Cannavaro did that bicycle clearance off the line? I went through all my matches and I can't seem to find it, so I'm thinking it's probably in one of the matches that I didn't manage to download. Maybe it's in the second half against Palermo, which isn't working for me (crappy video)

EDIT: Nevermind, I found ain individual clip, it was against Udinese ;)

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
    great project guys
    i wish i can help

can anyone tel me plz where can i find juve matches to download it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    [ any season ] plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    Okay guys, after taking notes on the matches I've seen so far I've finally made my first tiny fragment (video clip).

I made this one because I wanted to show a friend of mine. It's not high quality or anything, but I just wanted everyone to see the following incident:
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    In the match against Bayern, there's a moment of chaos in the box when a 'fortunate' deflection leaves 2 red shirts against Canna and Buffon. In a situation that would have been an easy goal last season, Canna somehow manages to outmuscle the two Bayern players and clear the ball. Again, it wasn't spectacular, but it was an absolute pleasure to watch :thumb:
    http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~grahambae/Canna defending-low.avi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)