American NFL Football (167 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I mean, we kind of are. We pretend to care about athletes' lives, but we don't at all.

When it happened, I knew EXACTLY what happened. They say this has never happened before, but I immediately recalled Foe, Eriksen, that guy in Brazil. In football that shit happens all the time, compared to.....other crazy injuries.

It's genuinely a swap of concussions and heart problems between the sports. That's all. If a player got CRUSHED on a corner, like the Saudi player who had his jaw jacked in the WC against Argentina, that's WILD to see in football. In the NFL, the guy might walk off the field, or he might be helped off, but he would walk off under his own power, I've seen that happen.

It all boils down to "normalcy" and "accepted risk."

Foe died. Players know footballers have enlarged hearts, it's a known health concern.

Concussions are common, we are used to them, it's not crazy to see it.

Football is a contact sport, contact injuries are normal. The NFL is a collision sport, collision injuries are normal.
Pro athletes are cuddled enough by the society tbh, 100 times more than they deserve. They can always waive their millions and choose to be something else

Their job is to literally be circus monkeys and get hurt for my entertainment which is why they're paid so much. If one dies on the pitch throw him out and bring new one before my fries get cold. This is the trade-off.

Give your compassion to these sers instead
https://www.facilities.udel.edu/safety/4689/

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Which NFL team is the equivalent to Jj?
Bills Super Bowl history
  • 1993 season: Lost Super Bowl XXVIII vs. the Dallas Cowboys, 30-13
  • 1992 season: Lost Super Bowl XXVII vs. the Dallas Cowboys, 52-17
  • 1991 season: Lost Super Bowl XXVI vs. the Washington Redskins, 37-24
  • 1990 season: Lost Super Bowl XXV vs. the New York Giants, 20-19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)