American NFL Football (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is flying over 1.2m N95 masks from china on teams private plane. Really good shit. Blessed soul.

Stephon Marbury is doing something similar for NY apparently (he has connections in china for playing over there).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hard to imagine that the draft is this Thursday. The only thing I'm reading 49er related is that they are fielding calls for both the 13th and 31st pick.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That’s a good idea. This is a deep draft at a few positions

cant wait to see what bullshit O’Brien comes up with

Especially at WR. If there is a chance to get Jeudy or Lamb, then I don't even bother taking any calls for the 13th pick. But if they are both gone? Trade down, grab Justin Jefferson from LSU and move on

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gronkowski came out of retirement, got traded to Tampa for a 4th round pick, and already passed his physical with the Buccaneers

- - - Updated - - -

Oh those weapons :lol:

The man fucking deserves it though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Evans, Gronk, Howard, Godwin.

I mean. Are you kidding me? Even if Gronk is 70% of what he used to be, all Brady has to do is not get himself killed and he will throw for 40 TD's.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of this meme, all Pats receivers are without cover, Gronk is surrounded by half a dozen defense players and Brady throws to Gronk :lol:

Brady has NEVER had talent like this around him. Even when he had Randy Moss in his prime, the totality of the talent of that team compared to this in Tampa just pales in Comparison

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Watching the Bucs this year would sure bring back memories :D
If I am the Pats, I would be looking to off-load Edelman to the Bucs, if the latter have the cap room for it. Don't see much of a point to keeping him and his cap-hit around, all things considered.
Pats have ripped that bandage like mother*uckers, that's for sure, staying true to the Patriot way. They should try to tank this year but that will never happen under Kraft ad BB.
If the NFL goes on with the 2020 season, it will be quite the departure from the norm for both the Patriots and the rest of the leagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)