American NFL Football (14 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
1st ballot Hall of Fame. No question about it.

@Dru, here is my hot take for the day.

When you compare the 2 quarterbacks, in their totality, meaning including regular season and playoffs, Eli was better than Peyton.

That's right, I said it. Eli was better than Peyton. Don't believe me? Look at their numbers in the playoffs during their 2 Super Bowl runs that lead to a championship. It's not even close. And when you consider that A) The Giants faced much tougher teams, and B) Nearly all of those playoff games for Eli came on the road, then yeah, Eli was better.
You know I am in 10000% agreement my good man

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Saints leadership involved in pedophile coverups. Shit like that should make them sell the team.

also, how the fuck is the Catholic Church still allowed to operate? That’s a breeding ground for pedophilia.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Saints leadership involved in pedophile coverups. Shit like that should make them sell the team.

also, how the fuck is the Catholic Church still allowed to operate? That’s a breeding ground for pedophilia.
Say what?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind. I just read it.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Now that I think about it, Brees indeed looks like a pedophile. :think:

The Catholic Church ain't the problem, it's all the religions. Believing in shit like god should be criminalized and the punishment for believing should be death. There you go, I solved like 50% of Earth's problems. :)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The Catholic Church ain't the problem, it's all the religions. Believing in shit like god should be criminalized and the punishment for believing should be death. There you go, I solved like 50% of Earth's problems. :)
sounds an awful lot like communism :snoop:

I have a better solution how to fix 50% of Earth's problems :klin:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Now that I think about it, Brees indeed looks like a pedophile. :think:

the Saints themselves haven’t committed any pedophilia as far as we know, their execs are helping the church cover up theirs. Which is shameful and just as bad.

- - - Updated - - -

sounds an awful lot like communism :snoop:

I have a better solution how to fix 50% of Earth's problems :klin:
Enlighten us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)