American NFL Football (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I feel your pain - I'd be really nervous with my team holding the 2nd pick and having a legit shot at the best player in draft, as well :p
I just have this feeling that someone is going to trade up to get him, or the Cardinals are going to draft him even though they run a 3-4 defense because they are the Cardinals.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I just have this feeling that someone is going to trade up to get him, or the Cardinals are going to draft him even though they run a 3-4 defense because they are the Cardinals.
I would be shocked if they took anyone else but Murray. Just way too many tea leaves lining up that way - I mean they literally left Rosen out of a promotional video for the new season, not to mention spending quite a few days with Murray's agent, who also happens to be Kingsburry's agent :klin:
I doubt the Cards are smart and cunning enough to run such an intricate ruse ... much more likely explanation here is that they are showing their hand from a mile away thru their usual ineptitude.

All in all, your 9ers will have to decide between Q. Williams and Bosa. I find it difficult to believe that a team would offer them anywhere near enough to make them trade down. Usually such trades involve going for a QB and don't think there are any QBs this year that would be that highly coveted ... And even if the Redskins do get stupid, I'd say the Jets would be their preferred trading partner (to get in front of Oakland), not the 9ers.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would be shocked if they took anyone else but Murray. Just way too many tea leaves lining up that way - I mean they literally left Rosen out of a promotional video for the new season, not to mention spending quite a few days with Murray's agent, who also happens to be Kingsburry's agent :klin:
I doubt the Cards are smart and cunning enough to run such an intricate ruse ... much more likely explanation here is that they are showing their hand from a mile away thru their usual ineptitude.

All in all, your 9ers will have to decide between Q. Williams and Bosa. I find it difficult to believe that a team would offer them anywhere near enough to make them trade down. Usually such trades involve going for a QB and don't think there are any QBs this year that would be that highly coveted ... And even if the Redskins do get stupid, I'd say the Jets would be their preferred trading partner (to get in front of Oakland), not the 9ers.

I see them taking Bosa. Another Edge rusher on the opposite side of Dee Ford will make Buckner's life so much easier, and hopefully it allows Thomas to move inside and compete with Armstead for the other DT position.

I can't help but drool at the potential of their front 7 if they get Bosa. A young, fast, explosive front 7. Oh my oh my.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Nick :touched: Wanted him since October

Oh god damn that defensive line!!!!!

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Does this mean that Haskins could fall to Denver?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, what was that, Detroit?

Hockenson at #8?

- - - Updated - - -

This could be quite a good value pick for Buffalo if they take Ed Oliver

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Detroit falling for the Hockenson = New Gronk BS. He is a good player and worth a late 1st but at 8? Don't know about that - good at pretty much everything but elite/special at pretty much nothing, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

as always, jesus is the most popular dude around come draft time ...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
With everyone thanking Jesus for getting them to the NFL, you would think he could land a job somewhere in the league as a director of player personell

- - - Updated - - -

Is Devin Bush auditioning for New Edition? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the Dolphins don't have to tank for a QB next year after all.

Run, don't walk to the Podium

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and lest we forget what the Raiders did

:lol:

:lol:

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't figure this draft out after the 4th pick. The Raiders done fucked everything up for me at this point. At this point I'm going to bed and hoping there are some nice WR's available at the top of the 2nd tomorrow.

@acmilan Irv Smith Jr. Don't be shocked if it happens with the Patriots.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Hope not. Late 2nd-to mid 3rd, that's his range, imo. At 32 he would be a huge reach. He has excellent straight-line speed but poor short-area quickness and very, very short arms i.e. small catch-radius and no in-line blocking.
Good player but with some great limitations.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know who I think would be a steal for the Patriots at 32? that OT from Washington State. Very Underrated, and I think he is better than that guy from Alabama who got drafted. Tremendous experience and success in pass blocking at washington state, where they seem to throw the ball every single play.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You know who I think would be a steal for the Patriots at 32? that OT from Washington State. Very Underrated, and I think he is better than that guy from Alabama who got drafted. Tremendous experience and success in pass blocking at washington state, where they seem to throw the ball every single play.
Dillard? No way he falls there - Mini, Texans and a bunch of others need OL desperately

- - - Updated - - -

CHARLIEEEEE MOTHERFUCKING COYLEEEEEEE, Bitches :D

- - - Updated - - -

A steal at 32 I would consider Dexter Lawrence and Jerry Tillery. Jeffrey Simmons too but I doubt he is on the Patriots board to begin with.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kyle Long :lol:

Oh that was fucking awesome.

His tweet after Nick Bosa was drafted, making that family only the 2nd family to have a father and two sons drafted in the first round.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If my dad wasn’t such a scrub we would all be first rounders smh ‍♂️</p>&mdash; 75 (@Ky1eLong) <a href="">April 26, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)