American NFL Football (25 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Belichick neutralizing hill and kelce, and Brady with that Mariano rivera closer invincibility, and sprinkle on some of that gostkowski automatic weapon of a leg. I mean how many nfl teams have better personnel year in year out yet these guys keep coming back to the big stage, simply the greatest dynasty in sports.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I'm glad to be witnessing greatness
:touched::touched::touched:

Will never get tired of watching the master at work. It is unfortunate so many people are missing out on witnessing true genius at work for they are busy hating on his greatness.

Hats off to the Chiefs for a great game. Pats need to stop shooting themselves in the foot, though, or it will be a long SB.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:touched::touched::touched:

Will never get tired of watching the master at work. It is unfortunate so many people are missing out on witnessing true genius at work for they are busy hating on his greatness.

Hats off to the Chiefs for a great game. Pats need to stop shooting themselves in the foot, though, or it will be a long SB.
Congrats sir, we got us another Boston-LA classic

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just watched extended highlights of the 3rd and 4th. Damn what a game! The Patriots make those drives look so easy but no other team can do it like that. The best thing about the games last night was the Chiefs not making SB.

Skickat från min H9436 via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)