American NFL Football (41 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He is certainly more talented than Golden Tate. Come on now.

- - - Updated - - -

If it were Cooper traded to the Eagles and Tate to the Cowboys, you would be doing a 180 on your opinion
Tate gives us a way better chance at the super bowl while cooper has a problem catching balls. We’re not trying to rebuild, we’re trying to win now and so are the Cowgirls

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Tate gives us a way better chance at the super bowl while cooper has a problem catching balls. We’re not trying to rebuild, we’re trying to win now and so are the Cowgirls

How does that justify saying that Tate is more talented than Cooper? How does SB probabilities even factor into this?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Meaning Tate is better than Cooper, therefore giving us a better chance to win.

How is Cooper more talented? Stats favor Tate in yards per season not to mention he’s more experienced and reliable.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Just read about it. But I haven't really followed Lions that much, how good is he? Is he like Terrell Owens good!?!? :tuttosport:
He’s not that good but he’s really fucking good, got over 1000 yards the last 3/4 years and is on track for that this year. He’s just below guys like Julio Jones and Antonio Brown. Will easily be our best receiver.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He’s not that good but he’s really fucking good, got over 1000 yards the last 3/4 years and is on track for that this year. He’s just below guys like Julio Jones and Antonio Brown. Will easily be our best receiver.
Sounds good to me then, we've been missing a receiver like that for a long time. :tup: Will we ever again draft a WR of that calibre? That would be sweet.

I should probably remember him from his Seahawks days but just doesn't ring a bell. :boh:

How long contract and how about the salary?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sounds good to me then, we've been missing a receiver like that for a long time. :tup: Will we ever again draft a WR of that calibre? That would be sweet.

I should probably remember him from his Seahawks days but just doesn't ring a bell. :boh:

How long contract and how about the salary?
He was a free agent next year so that’s probably why we got him for so cheap, as @Enron stated

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Would be a surprise if they or Rams wouldn't win it this season. I would bet my money on Saints.
Yep two best looking teams so far. It's almost impossible to keep up with Saints offensively. No need to put bounties on opposition qbs anymore. A few sacks here and there on third downs and game will be out of reach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)