American NFL Football (7 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It’s gonna be a weird season my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to see that happen. I know the feeling.

Yeah, it sucks. They should just take their lumps this season and come back stronger next year. I hope they don't try to go for some quick fix at quarterback. A playoff run would have been tough even if Jimmy were healthy.

Please spend money on edge rushers and offensive linemen next year, please. All that cap money..........................

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, it sucks. They should just take their lumps this season and come back stronger next year. I hope they don't try to go for some quick fix at quarterback. A playoff run would have been tough even if Jimmy were healthy.

Please spend money on edge rushers and offensive linemen next year, please. All that cap money..........................
Winston might be available now that Fitzpatrick has evolved.

It’s NFL tho, a playoff run is never out of the question for anyone. Except the Browns. But definitely a good idea to bolster the O-line, that’s critical

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Winston might be available now that Fitzpatrick has evolved.

It’s NFL tho, a playoff run is never out of the question for anyone. Except the Browns. But definitely a good idea to bolster the O-line, that’s critical
It would make no sense for them to trade for Winston or any other quarterback, especially once with a contract such as his. I don't think there is any way that he could pick up Shanahan's offense in a quick amount of time.

If Jimmy didn't endure the beatings that he was taking for the first three games this season, maybe he wouldn't have had to run out of the pocket and get hurt trying to get as much yardage as possible. They were just not protecting him at all. Like I said earlier. All that cap space and didn't even try to go for a premier offensive guard in Free Agency.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It would make no sense for them to trade for Winston or any other quarterback, especially once with a contract such as his. I don't think there is any way that he could pick up Shanahan's offense in a quick amount of time.

If Jimmy didn't endure the beatings that he was taking for the first three games this season, maybe he wouldn't have had to run out of the pocket and get hurt trying to get as much yardage as possible. They were just not protecting him at all. Like I said earlier. All that cap space and didn't even try to go for a premier offensive guard in Free Agency.
Jk, Winston is cancer.

That was just a rookie mistake by Jimmy tho. Trying to get an extra inch when there’s seven yards left to go for a first. He’ll learn from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)