American NFL Football (14 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@ALC
@Lapa

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you guys. :touched:

Especially you, my Albanian brother. I am beyond thrilled.

NFC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, Wentz has surgery, he’s out until early next season. But we got Big Dick Nick, no worries.

- - - Updated - - -

You little cheeky cunt, keep wishing.
Congrats bro!!!!!! My anti-jinx worked! :weee:

SO happy the cheaters lost! :weee:
@Lapa you too. Congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice 4th quarter fumble by terrible Tom, gifting the Eagles the game-clinching field goal. Then a failed attempt at a game-tying drive. Over a minute left, can't even get the ball into Eagles territory. 5 incompletions. :seven:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Still waiting for the asinine reasoning to come out of the New England coaching staff as to why they decide to bench Malcom Butler, and decide to tell him just before the national anthem.

And I don't want to hear about how he was sick during that week. If that played into it, then why even dress him at all for the game, only to do that to him.

That's ok though. He'll look great in a SF secondary next year next to rising rookies in Akhello Witherspoon and Adrian Colbert, and with Eric Reid and Jarquiski Tartt

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC
@Lapa

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you guys. :touched:

Especially you, my Albanian brother. I am beyond thrilled.

NFC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sheik: love you Sergio, my beautiful friend

BOOOOOOOOOOM! Congrats @ALC!!! We finally did it!!!
:lol: wish you had seen the city when we won, shit was hype

Congrats bro!!!!!! My anti-jinx worked! :weee:

SO happy the cheaters lost! :weee:
@Lapa you too. Congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice 4th quarter fumble by terrible Tom, gifting the Eagles the game-clinching field goal. Then a failed attempt at a game-tying drive. Over a minute left, can't even get the ball into Eagles territory. 5 incompletions. :seven:
Thanks for that anti-jinx :p

Congrats and fuck you to at the same time @ALC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
:dule: Giants and Philly have now both defeated the dark force with darth hoodie at the helm. fuck the patriots @acmilan

- - - Updated - - -

Now I know what Philly fans feel like for the entire existence of ze franchise

What's it feel like to not have any Super Bowls?
It’s just going to make winning it this year that much sweeter.
SOOOO SWEEET!

- - - Updated - - -

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Taken from reddit:

In the span of 5 minutes

-- Explosion heard -- Officers putting on riot gear -- Report of vehicle doing donuts. Respond "Which vehicle?" -- EMT report a woman hit by cars drifting, EMT respond, "Damn she just got up and walked away, cancel response." -- Broad and Chestnut getting demolished, City Hall so ridiculous police aren't even going in -- Every single streetlight along Juniper and Market St. was torn down -- All police units in city are on duty, including dragging narcotics into crowd control -- Multiple reports of subjects in black masks in the crowds, windows being broken, officers hit with bottles

Edit. 1:07am

"Special Events" is the callsign for sending units to riot/crowd control.

"Car 4" is the callsign for airborne command and control.

Edit. 1:10am

"Special Events 1" is sit rep callsign for Broad St. crowd, "Special Events 2" is the crowd at City Hall. You can hear "Car 4" assigning units from the air, rotor wash is in the background. Crowd climbing the gate to City Hall.

Edit. 1:17am

Multiple units converging on City Hall. Advise to avoid main roads due to damage to police vehicles from crowd. Crowd has shifted towards the Square after police respond aggressively to bottles being thrown and CCTV equipment being destroyed.

Asian male reported with a gun on Broad St.

Edit. 1:20 am

Two more helicopters, callsign "Chop 2" and "Chop 11" on station.

No updated information on injured Highway Patrol officer. Units en route.

Police are loading SWAT and riot police into busses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)