American NFL Football (75 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
[video=twitter;954073891852378112]https://twitter.com/TheBlingDynasty/status/954073891852378112[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;955219015697395712]https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/955219015697395712[/video]

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC

I have a message of solidarity to you, my NFC Brother.

From a fellow Italian American, who can say it more powerfully than I can

That is literally the most perfect thing you could’ve posted :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I am so hype that the Eagles will win the Superbowl for the first time and I will be there to witness it. Underdogs ftw

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Omg, you’re gonna miss it????

And we got this, bro. The Vikes don’t stand a chance.

Fucking hype!!!!
Congrats, bud! Those early turnovers really got things rolling, and DAMN was Foles ever locked in. Accuracy, timing, he was simply outstanding. Absolutely shredded that Minny defense on those short routes, and then devastated them with those two long daggers to Alshon and especially to Torrey - that was a beauty throw.

That is literally the most perfect thing you could’ve posted :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I am so hype that the Eagles will win the Superbowl for the first time and I will be there to witness it. Underdogs ftw
Good luck, man. Will definitely be rooting for the Birds in this one!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Congrats, bud! Those early turnovers really got things rolling, and DAMN was Foles ever locked in. Accuracy, timing, he was simply outstanding. Absolutely shredded that Minny defense on those short routes, and then devastated them with those two long daggers to Alshon and especially to Torrey - that was a beauty throw.

Good luck, man. Will definitely be rooting for the Birds in this one!
Thanks man, I’m still not entirely sure what happened. Foles went God mode and had all the confidence in the world. The defense shut Minny down. Everything went right for us and it was glorious.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Are you attending at the stadium?
No, I just meant I’ll be in Philly. The crowds have a tendency to get nuts here haha

- - - Updated - - -

The Superbowl tickets are too much for me to afford.

- - - Updated - - -
@Lapa where the fuck you at nigga??? Get HYPE!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, I just meant I’ll be in Philly. The crowds have a tendency to get nuts here haha

- - - Updated - - -

The Superbowl tickets are too much for me to afford

- - - Updated - - -
Yes I know, even season games tickets are crazy, I don't know how people can afford these prices.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

The Superbowl tickets are too much for me to afford.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the game since I missed it. And my god it was beautiful! Foles was just nuts. :shocked:

I'm pretty speechless really. Were you in the stadium? :shocked:

Need to take a day off at work so that I won't miss SB too (normally ends like 6am or 7am our time). :strong:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Just watched the game since I missed it. And my god it was beautiful! Foles was just nuts. :shocked:

I'm pretty speechless really. Were you in the stadium? :shocked:

Need to take a day off at work so that I won't miss SB too (normally ends like 6am or 7am our time). :strong:
I wish lol, championship tix are ridiculously priced too haha. I watched at home with some friends and went out after.

Definitely not going to work the day after the Super Bowl lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know, even season games tickets are crazy, I don't know how people can afford these prices.
Yeah I have no clue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)