American NFL Football (13 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Feel bad for Brees but this is the perfect outcome for the Eagles. Vikings are much easier to stop than the Saints. @Lapa, this is amazing, we can make it to the Superbowl!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That game was crazy anyway and Minnesota's drive in the 3rd quarter that took more than 7 minutes without any outcome was really what put the game to the line so late. The last three minutes were one of the most entertaining I have ever seen in this sport. Next week should be an easy win for the Patriots and a close game between the Vikiings and the Eagles.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Feel bad for Brees but this is the perfect outcome for the Eagles. Vikings are much easier to stop than the Saints. @Lapa, this is amazing, we can make it to the Superbowl!
Don't underestimate Minnesota, man.

- - - Updated - - -

I would not call the Jax game an easy one for the Patriots. We saw what happened with the Steelers.
It will be far from easy, but Jacksonville's defense against good QB's the last couple of games hasn't looked very good.

If Jacksonville gets consistent pressure on Brady without blitzing, they have a chance. If they have to blitz, they are done. All done.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Pretty good coaches don't try for an onside kick with 2:18 left and 2 timeouts remaining.

But since it's Pittsburgh, fuck them
Well yea, but other than that he's pretty good. :D And I don't really care either that they went out.

Vikings are way better opponent for us indeed (was sure that Saints would beat them). :tup: But the fact that we might face Pats in the SB scares the shit out of me (not so warm memories about that). :scared:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don't underestimate Minnesota, man.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be far from easy, but Jacksonville's defense against good QB's the last couple of games hasn't looked very good.

If Jacksonville gets consistent pressure on Brady without blitzing, they have a chance. If they have to blitz, they are done. All done.
I’m telling you now Sergio, Eagles are bringing the Super Bowl to the city of brotherly love.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It's been pretty amazing watching what Minny have done this year, particularly given the Bradford to Keenum transition, and losing a stud RB like Dalvin Cook early.

I think they're going to give Foles and the Eagles a TON of trouble. That defense is absolute fire, fewest yards allowed, fewest points allowed, ridiculously awesome. They absolutely dominated Brees and the Saints offense in that 1st half.

My money is on Minny, they've got a bit of that 'look of destiny' thing going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)