American NFL Football (10 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
How fucking great was Jimmy G on Sunday?!? It's official: I haven't been this excited about a 9ers QB since Steve Young.

Honestly, his composure, his progressions, the arm talent, his pocket movement... fantastic. Week 1, with a suspect O-line, and a depleted WR core, he was very good. And yes, a lot of people have been saying this -- and obviously it's a bit silly to be comparing him to Brady at this point -- but mechanically speaking, he's got a little bit of that look to him.

Really feel like things are about to turn around big time in San Fran! Can't wait for the draft.

Also, Josh Gordon had himself a really nice first game back. Fairly tough matchup, and Kizer's accuracy is garbage, but Gordon is a monster. Great to see, the man is such a physical specimen -- a generational natural talent, and a real fun player to watch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't wait until the off-season to see what Kyle and John are going to.do with those draft picks and cap money to get some legit weapons for Jimmy. 330 yds passing with Goodwin and Garrett Celek as his primary weapons.

Thank you Bill. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I can't wait until the off-season to see what Kyle and John are going to.do with those draft picks and cap money to get some legit weapons for Jimmy. 330 yds passing with Goodwin and Garrett Celek as his primary weapons.

Thank you Bill. Thank you Thank you Thank you
:agree:

Damn, there goes the eagles season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)