American NFL Football (28 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Who are the top QB prospects this year, so that I can see if I have any motivation to want the 49ers to tank this year?

Hold on, I'll check

- - - Updated - - -

Deshaun Watson and Brad Kaaya

Let's check out 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Josh Rosen.

OK, now we're talking. The 49ers just have to really suck for 2 more years. It's possible.
No way, not with Chipster the Genius at the wheel. With him, you won't be great but you won't be bad enough, either.
Plus, there is always the Browns and Titans to fight you for that #1 pick and those guys ain't joking when it comes to sucking.
At least you know the Rams won't be in contention 'cause they are going 7-9 for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots all the way

- - - Updated - - -

:p
You betcha :weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No way, not with Chipster the Genius at the wheel. With him, you won't be great but you won't be bad enough, either.
Plus, there is always the Browns and Titans to fight you for that #1 pick and those guys ain't joking when it comes to sucking.
At least you know the Rams won't be in contention 'cause they are going 7-9 for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

You betcha :weee:
Why would the Titans be in contention again? They'll win at least 5 games this year

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
They will win more than 5 games.

The 49ers have arguably the worst starting QB in the league, no matter who ends up losing the rock, paper, scissors contest between the two of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I just double checked to make sure that I wasn't speaking erroneously.

Yes, we have the worst starting QB in the league. Even worse than Mark Sanchez.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
They will win more than 5 games.

The 49ers have arguably the worst starting QB in the league, no matter who ends up losing the rock, paper, scissors contest between the two of them.
Not gonna fight you there but I still think Kaep can be rejuvenated under Chip, as soon as the latter realizes he has only one QB. My guess is, he did after Sunday.

9ers do seem to have a tough schedule, at least on paper, but for me it's still the coaching level that would determine, who picks 1st or 2nd next year and Titans win there in a landslide, imo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not gonna fight you there but I still think Kaep can be rejuvenated under Chip, as soon as the latter realizes he has only one QB. My guess is, he did after Sunday.

9ers do seem to have a tough schedule, at least on paper, but for me it's still the coaching level that would determine, who picks 1st or 2nd next year and Titans win there in a landslide, imo.
They have the perfect 3-4 win schedule right there, considering at best they will go 1-5 in the NFC West.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
They have the perfect 3-4 win schedule right there, considering at best they will go 1-5 in the NFC West.
With an average at best roster and a big unknown at QB, I can see why you think they will be really awful this year, and rest assured you are not alone ...

I still think Chip will make the team punch above their weight, though. IMO, 9ers go at least 5-11 again, despite the schedule.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
With an average at best roster and a big unknown at QB, I can see why you think they will be really awful this year, and rest assured you are not alone ...

I still think Chip will make the team punch above their weight, though. IMO, 9ers go at least 5-11 again, despite the schedule.
And they play the NFC South and the AFC East this year.

They gonna get wrecked :lol:

And that's fine. Maybe they will sell the team or something.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@Post Ironic @adRHCP

You are officially invited to join our fantasy league. One spot left, first come first serve :p

P.S. @PI - stop hiding from playing fantasy footie. this is the time for you to show if you have tiny, shriveled Rodgers-like nuts or Brady-sized boulders.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Post Ironic @adRHCP

You are officially invited to join our fantasy league. One spot left, first come first serve :p

P.S. @PI - stop hiding from playing fantasy footie. this is the time for you to show if you have tiny, shriveled Rodgers-like nuts or Brady-sized boulders.
More effort than this, please.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic @adRHCP

I'm terrible at it. I never remember deadlines, forget to choose starters, shit like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)