American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Dude seems retarded. He admitted his coach giving him cash at his little press conference after
No. He does not seem retarded. Blunt, yes, But not retarded.

Anyways, he is one of the biggest OL-talent in years, so I don't care about about smoking a bit of weed (he's a young kid [typical murica]) and a blunt comment about his olemiss coach

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
White jeans :sergoi:
Children knows more about how to dress up than black people.
:agree:

Black people really need to up their cultural appropriation-game.
What's @Osman's style like?
I think that's more @Fr3sh's style.
They all look alike.
That's that Kanye West look

- - - Updated - - -

Combined with Odell Beckham junior
:lol: :lol2: :lol: :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

we're gonna have such a shit season
You are always so pessimistic. We will SB next year! :agree:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You bitches will get one of - Darron Lee, Leonard Floyd or Jack Conklin
:klin:

according to reports, Giants were after Conklin and Floyd but got outmaneuvered by the Titans and Bears, who both traded up right n front of the Giants to get those players.

And Giants should have taken Lee over Apple, btw.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My issue with Garnett is not that they drafted him (hoping that he, Thomas, and Martin can form the interior line for the next 4 seasons)

But they didn't really have to trade up to get this guy. The best interior lineman is still on the board.

His rankings were nowhere near the 28th spot in the draft. To me, they wasted draft capital to get someone they could have gotten later.

I do love the Buckner selection. He and Armstead (who for all of his roughness around the edges, was one of the highest graded rookies last year, with Quinton Dial moving to NT could give us a fearsome 3 man line.

They need another ILB, and have to absolutely get a corner

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
My issue with Garnett is not that they drafted him (hoping that he, Thomas, and Martin can form the interior line for the next 4 seasons)

But they didn't really have to trade up to get this guy. The best interior lineman is still on the board.

His rankings were nowhere near the 28th spot in the draft. To me, they wasted draft capital to get someone they could have gotten later.

I do love the Buckner selection. He and Armstead (who for all of his roughness around the edges, was one of the highest graded rookies last year, with Quinton Dial moving to NT could give us a fearsome 3 man line.

They need another ILB, and have to absolutely get a corner
Garnett was a top 2-3 OG prospect. Taking him over someone like Whitehair was a matter of system fit.

And who cares about rankings - if you think you have your guy, you go and get him. Late round picks this year are unlikely to yield any starters anyway. That's usually the case anyway but this year's class is particularly average to downright poor. Might as well get a 5th year option on a polished prospect, while ensuring you actually get said prospect.

Armstead was a graded highly mostly due to his physique/athleticism. The knock on him has always been mental make-up, though - lack of 'character', tenacity, toughness etc, which are key for success in the trenches.
Buckner is different in that aspect and I thought already last year he was the much better prospect of the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)