American NFL Football (71 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
everything I had to say on the matter is posted above.

considering your reply, you either didn't read a thing I said earlier or completely missed the point I (and I believe Enron too) was making altogether.

So, if I value a person's opinion, I should always agree with him? No room left for discussion in this world?
I did read your post. You didn't know how Henry would fit.

I thought he fits just fi e as a between the tackles guy as a complement to Murray.

But again, your opinion on my supposed lack of knowledge on the nfl draft was summed up perfectly when you told @Salvo that I know "Fuck all".

So yes, I DO pa6 attention to your condescending tone

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And before you decide to retort, consider the fact that although we disagree on things, I have never, not once, insinuated or outright claimed that you don't know what you are talking about

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I did read your post. You didn't know how Henry would fit.

I thought he fits just fi e as a between the tackles guy as a complement to Murray.

But again, your opinion on my supposed lack of knowledge on the nfl draft was summed up perfectly when you told @Salvo that I know "Fuck all".

So yes, I DO pa6 attention to your condescending tone
No, I did know how Henry would fit. WHat I didn't know was how he'd fit with Murray already there or rather, how they will make the combo work off one another.

No, that's the point - they both need to be lead backs, neither is built/made (or has the mentality) to be a complementary back, hence my earlier point - very very difficult to make two lead backs work off one another.

:lol: - did you honestly not get the joke there? COme on now, Even Salvo did :p

Of course I didn't mean that seriously ;)

- - - Updated - - -

And before you decide to retort, consider the fact that although we disagree on things, I have never, not once, insinuated or outright claimed that you don't know what you are talking about
Oh, dear baby jesus :D

- - - Updated - - -

Another great pick by the Bears - Cody Whitehair. Great, great value here.

- - - Updated - - -

Sean Davis to Steelers - good pick if they intend to play him at SAF, not as much if at CB.

- - - Updated - - -

Please Baby jesus - Jon Bullard, Hassa Ridgeway, Josh Perry, Carl Nassib to Pats

- - - Updated - - -

Tampa just got a kicker in the 2nd round :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cyrus Jones to Pats

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK, YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :weee:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah. Baalke is fucking stupid.

I hate him. Absolutely hate him.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the best guard in the draft got picked nearly 30 picks after Garnett.

And they didn't have to trade up to get him either.

Who knew

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Awful is a much much better word.
Classic Baalke

ACL slider, didnt play much in college, he has an NFL starter ceiling but low floor. 5 "10, smaller guy. Nickel apparently.

4/27/16: Redmond played well for the Bulldogs in 2015, making 25 tackles, two interceptions and one pass broken up before a season-ending injury - a torn ACL. He is a tough corner who has the versatility to play on the outside or in the slot.

8/17/15: Redmond was a tough corner for the Bulldogs in 2014. He racked up 51 tackles with five passes broken up and three interceptions. It was his first season as a starter. Redmond is a physical defender who has upside to develop.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He was a 2nd round prospect before the ACL. As long as it is a clean/simple tear, he should be back to his best soon enough. Still, with the injury, I had him more as a 4-5 rounder, than early 3rd.
Fuller is sitting there if you want a CB

Connor Cook is there if you want one of the BPA.

Redmond is there if you are Baalke and haven't learned from your pattern of hubris

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Jon Bullard to Bears - was really hoping he'd fall to Pats :cry:

Absolutely great draft by the Bears - Floyd, Whitehair, Bullard; All of these 3 players, could be argued, belonged in the 1st round.

@X

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He was a 2nd round prospect before the ACL. As long as it is a clean/simple tear, he should be back to his best soon enough. Still, with the injury, I had him more as a 4-5 rounder, than early 3rd.
Did in mid October, so it will be interesting to see if he is red shirted.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Fuller is sitting there if you want a CB

Connor Cook is there if you want one of the BPA.

Redmond is there if you are Baalke and haven't learned from your pattern of hubris
no argument here - there were better ways to spend that 3rd round pick.

as long as Redmomd heals up without complications, he is a very good player; what hurts the value of the pick is that injury as I think he could have been taken later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)