American NFL Football (20 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That instrumental in this Beyonce song is actually quite good, I bet you could make a decent song out of that.

- - - Updated - - -

And he kinda dabs :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That song? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Was just talking about the album. Could play Clocks for all I care. :D
I meant the song, which is great. But a lot of people probably don't know that album either. Clocks is boring.

- - - Updated - - -

What? His probably best album was his second last, and Waves looks alright so far.

Plust he's hella more entertaining than this was, you gotta give him that.

No I don't, his music is terrible now. He best albums were the first and second. Now he doesn't even make music in my opinion.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No I don't, his music is terrible now. He best albums were the first and second. Now he doesn't even make music in my opinion.
College Dropout & Late Registration are my favourites too (especially Dropout), but MBDTF is a masterpiece.

Yeezus kinda sucked, but...it was one album. 808s sucked even worse, and he recovered from that.

- - - Updated - - -

But arguing over taste is pointless anyways.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
College Dropout & Late Registration are my favourites too (especially Dropout), but MBDTF is a masterpiece.

Yeezus kinda sucked, but...it was one album. 808s sucked even worse, and he recovered from that.

- - - Updated - - -

But arguing over taste is pointless anyways.
But I just don't even know what type of music it is. It's not hip hop or even rap. At least those albums were that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)