American NFL Football (25 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But I just don't even know what type of music it is. It's not hip hop or even rap. At least those albums were that.
It's more experimental for sure, but all in all it's still definitely Hip-Hop (talking about MBDTF), just not as straightforward as his soul-sampled earlier works.

- - - Updated - - -

That one was good.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Football teams aren't usually relying on FG this much as the Denvers have done this playoff-season, right? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Now a fucking diarrhea commercial, what the fuck is going on :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is it just a coincidence that these bowel movement issue commercials are on just after halftime?

And yeah, I can't afford that LG OLED 4K TV either

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's more experimental for sure, but all in all it's still definitely Hip-Hop (talking about MBDTF), just not as straightforward as his soul-sampled earlier works.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Football teams aren't usually relying on FG this much as the Denvers have done this playoff-season, right? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Now a fucking diarrhea, what the fuck is going on :lol:
Depends on the team. Manning has shown all season when he's played that he can't finish drives this year. And the Denver RBs although great, aren't scoring either in tight.

Brady's first Super Bowl he threw 1 TD pass in the entire playoffs. Field goal and defense dependent team. Just like the Broncos today actually.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm happy to say that because my beautiful pregnant wife needed a special type of cough medicine, I missed the entire half time debacle.

Next time get a real rock star or group.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why :lol:

Awesome story though :D
We had a nice house north of Toronto. My pa built it as a show home for our business. Apparently the film director or some such saw photos of it in a magazine and decided it would make a great country home in the movie for Charles Bronson. They rented us a vacation home in the area, and took over for a couple weeks. We went back and had dinner with the cast and crew a couple times and got to sit and watch a couple takes for various scenes. Charles Bronson had a singing contest at dinner with my little 6 year old brother the one evening. :lol:

Terrible terrible movie though.

- - - Updated - - -

That was not a difficult pass to catch for Ginn. Cam didn't throw that hard :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)