Always spot on
May 6, 2012
who in this game messi?
who marotta ?
who padion ?
vidal?
open my nfl world

:numnum:
The best player this season is probably Cam Newton of Carolina Panthers.
Marotta? Bill Belichick of the Patriots is great at getting cheap players and getting the most out of them.
Perhaps you could say Julian Edelman is the Padoin of the NFL. He can do a bit of everything. But you can't really compare NFL to football. :D
Vidal is great both offensively and defensively, and NFL players usually only play offense or defense. But a guy like J.J. Watt is a strong, aggressive player who can do both, so I guess you could call J.J. Watt the Vidal of the NFL. :p

All comparisons are very far-fetched. :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The best player this season is probably Cam Newton of Carolina Panthers.
Marotta? Bill Belichick of the Patriots is great at getting cheap players and getting the most out of them.
Perhaps you could say Julian Edelman is the Padoin of the NFL. He can do a bit of everything. But you can't really compare NFL to football. :D
Vidal is great both offensively and defensively, and NFL players usually only play offense or defense. But a guy like J.J. Watt is a strong, aggressive player who can do both, so I guess you could call J.J. Watt the Vidal of the NFL. :p

All comparisons are very far-fetched. :D
Messi has been dominating for years though, Newton has only been good this one :p

Brady would be more fitting probably.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Messi has been dominating for years though, Newton has only been good this one :p

Brady would be more fitting probably.
A much more fitting comparison for Brady would be a mix of Pele's best and Maradona's best with the added footnote that Brady is still playing.

- - - Updated - - -

BS comparison because Messi will never be a

:D
:agree: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)