American NFL Football (10 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Is it wrong to hope that Panther's will win it all? Newton is so god damn good, maybe a bit too cocky but still. No Eagles so I don't really care who wins...like every year after regular season. :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Is it wrong to hope that Panther's will win it all? Newton is so god damn good, maybe a bit too cocky but still. No Eagles so I don't really care who wins...like every year after regular season. :D
I'd definitely like to see them win it all. Next pick is the Cards, Fitz deserves one.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Gonna watch that Panther's match today. Starts at 8pm our time...would love to watch more NFL but they play so often at monday/sunday night so it's a no go for me. :moan:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Go pats, i really hope they win the SB and dick choke the NFL and espn
:heart: :kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

Ain't watching a game at 3 AM when I gotta get up at 8, but Palmers :heart:

Suck it Post Ironic.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw the summary, damn the Cardinals were lucky :lol:

And some nice throws by Rodgers there actually.
that awkward moment when you misspell the name of your "hero" :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was rooting for the Cheifs but I wouldn't mind if the Panthers won. It would also be nice to see Larry Fitz get a ring, he deserves one.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ain't watching a game at 3 AM when I gotta get up at 8, but Palmers :heart:

Suck it Post Ironic.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw the summary, damn the Cardinals were lucky :lol:

And some nice throws by Rodgers there actually.
:andy2:

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -
@acmilan

Really not a fan of the nonsense Rodgers and Clay are spewing right now. Embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)