American NFL Football (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol::lol:

Probably not biggest need, or BPA either, but Tartt is a good prospect - unlikely he lasted to mid 3rd.
Doesn't fucking matter.

THEY HAVE A MID 3RD ROUND PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would have been there!!! THEY DON'T NEED A FUCKING SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was just stupid. Simply fucking stupid. And guess who the fuck goes right after him.

Rowe.

I'm done. I'm going to watch hockey.

At least I know the Canadiens would never be this stupid in the draft

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
This is Taylor Mays all over again, except he didn't play any competition

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this. Seriously.

Rowe is sitting there. Strong is sitting there.

Perryman is sitting there.

I'm all done. I hate this shit
May be they draft him for a nickle LB role, if they plan on playing a lot light D formations. Pats played in nickle for 60+% last year iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

whos this kevin white dude? and is he the next david terrell?
he sucks, Bears are screwed ...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
May be they draft him for a nickle LB role, if they plan on playing a lot light D formations. Pats played in nickle for 60+% last year iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

he sucks, Bears are screwed ...
phew for a sec there i thought we drafted someone good, glad everything is going exactly as it should be

- - - Updated - - -

I need a hug.

I feel awful. I paid my therapist all that money and now I feel worse than before
repeat after me: 33
@acmilan you too honey :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Doesn't fucking matter.

THEY HAVE A MID 3RD ROUND PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would have been there!!! THEY DON'T NEED A FUCKING SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was just stupid. Simply fucking stupid. And guess who the fuck goes right after him.

Rowe.

I'm done. I'm going to watch hockey.

At least I know the Canadiens would never be this stupid in the draft
this is what a Patriots scout says about the 49ers pick:

Had Tartt ranked #99, but I don't have issues with the pick. He's going to be a good player.
- - - Updated - - -

I need a hug.

I feel awful. I paid my therapist all that money and now I feel worse than before
:rab::dule:

P.S. I need a hug too for losing out on CB Rowe :(

- - - Updated - - -

phew for a sec there i thought we drafted someone good, glad everything is going exactly as it should be

- - - Updated - - -

repeat after me: 33
@acmilan you too honey :p
kidding :D

for many he was best WR in the draft, the rest had him as 2nd best. I am no fan of taking WR early when a team has so many other needs but one could well argue it was a matter of taking "Best Player Available" for the Bears, which is usually the smart thing to do, in the long run.
Only issue I have is he had only one year of top production in college so there is a certain boom-or-bust element to WR White.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
this is what a Patriots scout says about the 49ers pick:

- - - Updated - - -

:rab::dule:

P.S. I need a hug too for losing out on CB Rowe :(

- - - Updated - - -

kidding :D

for many he was best WR in the draft, the rest had him as 2nd best. I am no fan of taking WR early when a team has so many other needs but one could well argue it was a matter of taking "Best Player Available" for the Bears, which is usually the smart thing to do, in the long run.
Only issue I have is he had only one year of top production in college so there is a certain boom-or-bust element to WR White.
Yeah, it's difficult to say with White. I think he'll do well in the league. His junior year was pretty much a bust with a QB carousel and him having to learn a new offense after Juco. Once he had a stable QB situation and built some chemistry he played a lot better.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
CB Ronald Darby off to the Bills. Good pick but saw him just as a back-up alternative for Pats. No tears here :)

Only players I hate seeing off board in the 2nd so far are Eric Rowe and OL Mitch Morse (Chiefs). Had Morse as a 3rd round OG option for the Pats but could see him go earlier and that's what happened in the end. Oh well ...

- - - Updated - - -

I need a hug.

word is, your boy Randy Gregory slept thru a meeting with the Saints :lol: (seems he made it to the interview but couldn't help catch some ZZZZZs during the meeting itself)

Man, this guy just can't get out of his own way :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well, add OL Jake Fisher to my binkies off the board ...

- - - Updated - - -

Seems Cowboys are taking Randy Gregory ... keeping good company with Hardy there :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I guess with Eric Reid and his concussions. Jimmie ward with his injuries and bethea being 30 a safety makes sense... But why the fuck did we reach, Rowe was there as well.. ? Now Eli Harold. OLB. Looks like a steal. Many had him going late first or early second.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I guess with Eric Reid and his concussions. Jimmie ward with his injuries and bethea being 30 a safety makes sense... But why the fuck did we reach, Rowe was there as well.. ? Now Eli Harold. OLB. Looks like a steal. Many had him going late first or early second.
well, I had Harold as a fringe 2nd-3rd rounder, so ... your team sucks, deal with it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)