American NFL Football (18 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He doesn't understand that we can have the draft after week one.

It appears that we won't have it tomorrow anyway.

But I guess in the word's of Regis... "That's his final decision."
who are you talking about? me?

i would prefer to have it before the season starts but i never decided that we need to do it tomorrow. we can do it over the weekend and dismiss week 1 points

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The times I'll be available for the draft:

Today after 8pm (I may have time before that but its not 100%)

Tomorrow at any point after 10pm

Saturday afternoon and beyond

Sunday all day (for now).

Sorry to be vague like this but my schedule is really screwed. I gotta fly, work nights, and be at the gym in the evenings.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK... Dru -- you've e-mailed before about the league in the past. But I gots nothing from you since. I'll PM you an e-mail again so you have it direct, yo.

hows about tomorrow at 11pm eastern?
Works for me pretty much. I might be dining with the Mrs. at 11pm ET, but midnight ET would be prime-time for me.

i am down pretty much anytime after 8pm central
I may be able to wing something in that timeframe.

The times I'll be available for the draft:

Today after 8pm (I may have time before that but its not 100%)

Tomorrow at any point after 10pm

Saturday afternoon and beyond

Sunday all day (for now).

Sorry to be vague like this but my schedule is really screwed. I gotta fly, work nights, and be at the gym in the evenings.
In short... it's doable for me 9pm ET, dicier with dinner plans around 11pm ET,and again at midnight and even later works for me.

Friday is probably much the same, though it sounds like our live draft options end tonight. :(

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We have to do this tonight. But Dru needs to create the league and get the emails and set the time now so everyone has enough time to register and what not.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
And with the first pick of the Nerd Patrol Draft, Hindi Dru and The Band of Jews selects Bobby Bowden from the Florida State Semin Holes.

Bald Bag of Balls is on the clock.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so what time are we doing the draft tonight? i am not staying home friday or saturday night to do a draft.

And with the first pick of the Nerd Patrol Draft, Hindi Dru and The Band of Jews selects Bobby Bowden from the Florida State Semin Holes.

Bald Bag of Balls is on the clock.
that was my sleeper pick for this year

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Set the draft time today between 10pm EST and beyond. That way everyone from NY to LA has a good chance of making it.

Btw do you need anything from me? Am I in already?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)