American NFL Football (13 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i give teh lions 2 seasons until this rebuilding thing takes full effect. by then they should be the new contender coming out of the NFC north

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
how did you become a lions fan?
After finishing high school in the middle east, I went to the USA to learn english (in 2001). I lived 3 years in Michigan, and since 2001 I became a lions fan. I always like the tigers, red wings, piston, and the university of M football team.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know. I never really, truly, had any sort of emotion or feelings either negatively or positively towards the Minnesota Vikings.

But now???

I truly, truly, hope that they go 0-16 this year and next year

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know. I never really, truly, had any sort of emotion or feelings either negatively or positively towards the Minnesota Vikings.

But now???

I truly, truly, hope that they go 0-16 this year and next year
That's me every year.

Used to like the Vikings. Then Bud Grant left, they moved into a pussy dome, and then handed away their future to the Dallas Cowboys in the form of several SuperBowls in exchange for Herschel Walker.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Walker_trade

That kind of Inter-level stupidity has made me root for them to go 0-16 ever since.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
How in the hell plax get 2 years for shooting himself while carrying a gun illegally, while stallworth get a little salp on the hand for killing while DUI. I understand it's different states different law, but the system is just F%&*%ed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)