American NFL Football (56 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
all the pack need to do is get some solidarity on defense. after barnett or whoever went down last season your def was just horrid. personally i think that rodgers did his job with out any issues.

plus you guys are way better off without that complacent hick as your QB

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, Mark Sanchez is a bust months before camp even starts? I think Sanchez will surprise you.

Andy, when you go 0-16, then you start with the assumption that every team is better than you. So yes, Detroit has the toughest schedule in the NFL. However, I do see the Lions winning on Thanksgiving Day against my Packers, but don't count on finishing higher in the division than the Cheese.
You don't think we have a tough schedule regardless of who we are?

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I am still in disbelief that Dante Stallworth killed someone and is only going to jail for 30 days while Michael Vick has done over a year in jail and lost close to or more than 100 hundred million of dollars for dog fighting, I wouldn't be surprised if Plaxico Burress does more time than Stallworth.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I think Dante paid his victim's family a couple million and all sides were cool with the deal. Plaxico is just a punk. Stallworth got off easy, and Vick got a real fucking, but Plaxico should get 10 years. What kind of man goes into a crowded NY club with a loaded pistol in his pocket? A criminal.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think Dante paid his victim's family a couple million and all sides were cool with the deal. Plaxico is just a punk. Stallworth got off easy, and Vick got a real fucking, but Plaxico should get 10 years. What kind of man goes into a crowded NY club with a loaded pistol in his pocket? A criminal.
And shoots someone too. I think you legal guys call that "attempted murder".

Fecal Samatar

M.C. 38 Metre Penis
Jul 29, 2008
i new guy dat shot hisself in da dick. he was standin in Puntland and his penis got shot in Galmudug, so dey don no where he can go to trial. It jes like Lactico Burress, but his penis in New york and his gun in new york

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Fec, do you realize that the NFL games you are watching are from something like 25 years ago. The Houston Oilers moved to Tennessee before you were even born.

You see, the team was based in Texas, but its penis was in Tennessee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)