American NFL Football (11 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Picture a San Diego-Arizona Superbowl.

Parody is supposed to be agood thing in the NFL?? Really?

And yet people say that they STILL don't miss the days of the 49ers of the 80's, the Steelers of the 70's, and the Cowboys of the 90's???
Actually, the NFL structure ensures Parity. But I agree with you, it is a parody of a real football league. This bullshit of handouts to the retarded via draft order and easy scheduling is pretty gay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the broncos have apparently hired the patriots offensive coordinator josh mcdaniels. the guy is like 31 and he already has a head coaching gig

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßüякε;1861235 said:
Ed Reed scares me, but I know that the Pitt D can handle Joe FUCKo.
I dunno. I can see the Ravens out-Steelering the Steelers at their own game.

Flacco, IMO, can run circles around the gimpy Roethlisberger-with-a-Medium-Fries-and-a-Large-Coke this season.

ßüякε;1861254 said:
That's pretty tight.
Not as tight as his end.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßüякε;1861286 said:
BLASPHEMY!
Let's just say I had Roethlisberger-with-Cheese on two of my three fantasy football squads this year. Around week 5, I dropped him faster than a load that never made it to my coffee can. :pado: And I never regretted it...

OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #533
    Picture a San Diego-Arizona Superbowl.

Go ahead. Picture it.

Then picture me only watching it for Bruce Springsteen at halftime.

Parody is supposed to be agood thing in the NFL?? Really?

And yet people say that they STILL don't miss the days of the 49ers of the 80's, the Steelers of the 70's, and the Cowboys of the 90's???
    I love the parity concept and the hard cap. I don't see how one could claim that the Cardinals don't deserve to go to the Superbowl after their ass-raping of Carolina and if they manage to beat the Eagles.
    Forza Minnesota VIKINGS!!!
    Got that right. New Qb and HC and we'd be really dangerous.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Listened to Dan Patrick on the Ticket this morning, and he was alluding to a Pennsylvania Super Bowl this year. Ravens are too beaten up and the Cardinals' defense isn't in order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)