American NFL Football (47 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
you can come anytime you want. i will feed you the largest buffet of beers you have ever enjoyed during your visit. and take you for some world famous texas bbq

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
i sense the hate in your heart, is it because we left for the super bowl last year while the fudgepackers just sat there on the frozen tundra?
I don't hate the Giants. I just wonder what kind of man goes into a Manhattan club with a loaded handgun. Who was he planning to kill that night. Thankfully the stupid motherfucker only shot himself. I hope he never plays another down of professional football again.

As for the Giants . . . best team in the league.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't hate the Giants. I just wonder what kind of man goes into a Manhattan club with a loaded handgun. Who was he planning to kill that night. Thankfully the stupid motherfucker only shot himself. I hope he never plays another down of professional football again.

He really should have shot his own nuts off. Then I would have laughed even harder.

Plaxico Nutless.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

i agree that he did a dumb thing. Lucky nothing else happened. And from a team perspective we dont need him, hixon is a better replacement and we are mad deep at wr

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, I would like to stuff my ass cannon with Pacman Jones and Maurice Clarett and blast them into T.O., Plaxico, and that fucking Satan worshipping Billy Graham. Then I would find that lady who cheated on her husband with George Costanza and staple her ass to her face (whatever that means).

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yes, I would like to stuff my ass cannon with Pacman Jones and Maurice Clarett and blast them into T.O., Plaxico, and that fucking Satan worshipping Billy Graham. Then I would find that lady who cheated on her husband with George Costanza and staple her ass to her face (whatever that means).
hahaha

btw the jerk store called for you agian...

Apr 12, 2004

Me too.

I just wish it was Terrell Owens.
DA! But I wish TO was sucking him off, so he shot his own nuts off and then the bullet continued into TO's face/jaw.
I LOVE PACMAN!

He's just a dumbass. He was one of the best players to watch in WVU history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)