American NFL Football (43 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sorry Bears fans. Texans will be ending your dream of a NFC playoff appearance by crushing you in Reliant tomorrow. I just got off the phone with Andre Johnson and he said the Texans are good at home. Suck Chi-Town. Suck on it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah good luck. I still want my boys to get consecutive 8-8 seasons for the first time ever! Maybe next year we can keep Schaub healthy and make the playoffs.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sorry Bears fans. Texans will be ending your dream of a NFC playoff appearance by crushing you in Reliant tomorrow. I just got off the phone with Andre Johnson and he said the Texans are good at home. Suck Chi-Town. Suck on it.
Word! Slaton stand up!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
talkin about players destroying teams...i miss rex grossman

if you say this anywhere around here you will get your ass kicked

as for the texans game, it will be tough no doubt and we will have a lot of problems as we can neither stop johnson nor rush the qb but we re obviously playing for a lot more than the texans so the intensity might be greateron our side. Forte to caryy the team yet again.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Da Bears! Yeah, of course I'm a fan.

I hope the Vikes will choke as usual (God, I hate those pricks ever since they pussied out and moved into a dome), but winning at Houston is going to be a tall order.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Fuck the Vikings. The Fucking Fucking Vikings. Go Bears.

And if you are a betting man, the Lions will win at Green Bay. My Packers are now auditioning for a new coach.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
really?

mccarthy is on the hot seat? i didn't think he was in any trouble unless he was in charge of putting the defense together and doing the defensive play calling

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
McCarthy is probably not in danger, but only because Ted Thompson (GM) is as stupid as our dickhead coach. Don't forget, I was calling for McCarthy's ouster last year when the team was 13-3. The dumbass is the worst play-caller Green Bay has ever had.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I blame the collapse on the defensive coordinator after barnett's injury. Plus, aj hawk played mlb @ ohio state but apparently he can't cut it in the pro's other than as an olb

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i blame manning...hold the fucking ball...god damn...bears started good 10-0...now its 14-10 for texans...mr. smith u gotta do something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)