American NFL Football (40 Viewers)

OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #267
    I don't think Dallas will make it all the way, O-line isn't good enough. Broncos have a good team. Steelers are still pretty good, but won't repeat. Patriots will be strong, Seattle and Carolina will battle for the NFC. I wonder how the Colts will do without Edge.

Looking forward to the season, been a LONG time without football.
    Altair said:
    on a side note i dont know if i should be happy or sad that the bears are in the weakest division ever... the sorry lions just cut their first round pick from 2-3 years ago Charles Rogers
    Not only that, he was the second pick overall if I'm not mistaken. Why the Lions haven't replaced Millen I'll never know.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Let me exhume this thread for Sergio's sake. ;)

Now at the risk of being an anti-YouTube-link hypocrite, I offer you a rather entertaining parody of the Brokeback Patriots QB, Tom Brady:

Hey, the guy went to high school just 15 miles south of this flaming town of mine...

Warning: for the heterosexual guys who watch to this, you may want to have something female nearby to hug and shake it off.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Is it time to exhume this thread?

Only doing so for Andy's pre-season take on the Lions. We need the comic relief.

Here's my take... so the Ford truck TV commercials now advertise a new slogan for their vehicles... what they call "Superduty".

Should we expect another season of "Superduty" on the pitch of Ford Field this season? :D

(OK, that should be spelled "Superdoodie", but it's pronounced the same.)

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    Calvin Johnson will singlehandedly propel them to their first Super Bowl -- just you wait. ;)
    Doubt it. Perhaps when they get an O-line. It's so hard to withstand pressure, when there is no-one making blocks :eyebrows:

I think Johnson might do well this year. I've got him on my fantasy football team :)

Apr 12, 2004
    I'm watching Steven "Marsellus Wallace" Slaton, a former WVU player tear it up on Monday Night Football versus the Jacksonville Jaguars as a running back for the Houston Texans. I realized that I wanted to post about it, but we did not have a thread about it. So I made one...

So let's go Texans, let's go Steve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)