American NFL Football (15 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Bill Belichick Visits Hospital To Watch Terminally Ill Fan Die

"BOSTON—Stressing the importance of taking time to make such trips to local medical centers, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly visited Massachusetts General Hospital Thursday to watch terminally ill fan Brian Keller die. “Brian’s a big fan of the team, and as soon as I heard that he had taken a turn for the worse, I came right over to watch him struggle until the end,” said Belichick, who stood outside Keller’s room in the intensive care unit for over three hours and silently stared through the glass as the 28-year-old’s organs shut down and he went into cardiac arrest. “I try to make it out here as many weekends as I can. Sometimes I’ll be here for six or seven hours on a Saturday visiting fans in the cancer ward who are just hanging on by a thread. The look on their faces when they’ve lost consciousness for the last time—you can just see the life draining out of them. It means so much to me to be there in those moments.” Sources confirmed that Belichick stayed to take pictures with Keller for several minutes after doctors had pronounced him dead."

http://www.theonion.com/article/bill-belichick-visits-hospital-watch-terminally-il-52212

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Losers get praised and revered over winners, while even bigger losers mock those same winners ... What a world, huh?
Such a little crybaby. :cry:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Bill Belichick Visits Hospital To Watch Terminally Ill Fan Die

"BOSTON—Stressing the importance of taking time to make such trips to local medical centers, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly visited Massachusetts General Hospital Thursday to watch terminally ill fan Brian Keller die. “Brian’s a big fan of the team, and as soon as I heard that he had taken a turn for the worse, I came right over to watch him struggle until the end,” said Belichick, who stood outside Keller’s room in the intensive care unit for over three hours and silently stared through the glass as the 28-year-old’s organs shut down and he went into cardiac arrest. “I try to make it out here as many weekends as I can. Sometimes I’ll be here for six or seven hours on a Saturday visiting fans in the cancer ward who are just hanging on by a thread. The look on their faces when they’ve lost consciousness for the last time—you can just see the life draining out of them. It means so much to me to be there in those moments.” Sources confirmed that Belichick stayed to take pictures with Keller for several minutes after doctors had pronounced him dead."

http://www.theonion.com/article/bill-belichick-visits-hospital-watch-terminally-il-52212

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Such a little crybaby. :cry:
you should send that article to Peyton. that's BB's idea for "mercy" ... there will be no mercy for the Broncos come Sunday.

weather forecast for the game - high 30s/low 40s, with rain :evil:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Uh oh, Brady's in trouble. Manning kicks his butt in the playoffs if it isn't snowing. :D
rain is sufficient with peyton. this time around Brady's offense and defense aren't decimated, while Peyton's off HGH and falling apart, unlike 2013.
Only thing that can win this game for the Broncos is the refs, nothing and no one else.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
rain is sufficient with peyton. this time around Brady's offense and defense aren't decimated, while Peyton's off HGH and falling apart, unlike 2013.
Only thing that can win this game for the Broncos is the refs, nothing and no one else.
I see the excuses for Brady's 0-2 record against Manning in the playoffs away from home are the first things that come to mind for you :p

And already blaming the refs for this upcoming loss. Schadenfreude will be delicious, my friend :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I see the excuses for Brady's 0-2 record against Manning in the playoffs away from home are the first things that come to mind for you :p

And already blaming the refs for this upcoming loss. Schadenfreude will be delicious, my friend :D
refs handed Peyton that game in Indy in 2006, en route to his only SB win, and refs is what gave them the game earlier this season. no excuses, just pointing out facts.
Anyways, I'd be a lot more worried if the Pats had won that week 12 game. The loss, and especially the way it came about, ensures they won't take a sub-par Denver team lightly. Broncos are in for a long day come Sunday, book it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If the Broncos win this game, Manning will be the absolute last reason why.

Denver barely hung on against a Steelers team missing it's leading rusher and receiver, and an injured Roethlisbeger dropped nearly 350 yards on them.

Either the Borncos win a close one or New England steamrolls them. I just can't picture any other outcome

Denver is going to need to chew up the clock and run, run , run the ball. The less time Brady has on the field, the better.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sadly Peyton is a mere shell of what he used to be from a physical ability standpoint. He's still one of the best at reading defenses and coverages.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
if there is one thing that describes Peyton in the play-offs it's "an absolute choker". For him to win he needs:
1) his supporting personnel, on both sides of the ball, to give him clear, indisputable advantage over the opponent, so clear that even he can't choke it away, or
2) refs to come to the rescue to America's beloved "aw-shucks", can-do-no-wrong, bag-full-of-excuses son.

And that's a healthy, HGH-loaded Peyton I am talking about. This post 2014-HGH-testing-season version of him will need nothing short of a fucking miracle vs a team like the Patriots.

And yes:

If the Broncos win this game, Manning will be the absolute last reason why.
- - - Updated - - -

Subjective. Blaming refs is for whiners. Don't be that guy. :lol:
Did you hibernate thru 2015 o what? No seriously, after deflategate and the way the HGH story has been handled, you still think Pats are treated like any other team or Manning is just any other player?
The fact that Manning has won so little over the years, despite all the protectionism he's gotten from media and NFL, is a reflection on the choke-artist he is, not a level playing field.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sadly Peyton is a mere shell of what he used to be from a physical ability standpoint. He's still one of the best at reading defenses and coverages.
However, if you can't throw a 10 yard out pattern with the wind at your back, reading a defense and coverage doesn't help you anymore

- - - Updated - - -

And one other thing.

There is absolutely no shadow of a doubt that Manning has had more offensive weapons around him during his career. It isn't even close, to be honest.

The ONLY advantage that Brady has had in that department is the TE position.

Wr's, RB's its not even close to being close

- - - Updated - - -

Although Peyton, up until these ridiculous Nationwide spots, has had the better commericals

"CUT THAT MEAT!!! CUT THAT MEAT!!!" :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
However, if you can't throw a 10 yard out pattern with the wind at your back, reading a defense and coverage doesn't help you anymore

- - - Updated - - -

And one other thing.

There is absolutely no shadow of a doubt that Manning has had more offensive weapons around him during his career. It isn't even close, to be honest.

The ONLY advantage that Brady has had in that department is the TE position.

Wr's, RB's its not even close to being close

- - - Updated - - -

Although Peyton, up until these ridiculous Nationwide spots, has had the better commericals

"CUT THAT MEAT!!! CUT THAT MEAT!!!" :lol:
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)