American NFL Football (44 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm a neutral in this. I can't believe Seattle took a risk when it had all the downside and little upside. They had this and threw it away.

It's mind-boggling. Maybe if it's 3rd down with 7 seconds left, but not on 2nd down with 25 seconds left, and 1 timeout. They could have run 3 plays easily. It was on the 1 yard line ffs. So stupid.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's mind-boggling. Maybe if it's 3rd down with 7 seconds left, but not on 2nd down with 25 seconds left, and 1 timeout. They could have run 3 plays easily. It was on the 1 yard line ffs. So stupid.
You pull that Micky Mouse play calling crap when your running game isn't working, when you're on your last down, when you're almost out of time. None of that was the case.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yes yes more tears please!!

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Brady/Hoodie 2016
I dislike both teams. I'm glad it was a good football game, up to the last 20 seconds. The Seahawks playcall there ruined what was otherwise a great game. It was full-blown retarded. And now I wasted close to 4 hours watching a game that was ruined by idiocy with 20 seconds left.

Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Pats.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I want to thank Badass and RUS for their comments during the game. It was a pleasure to read and especially your thoughts on Katy Perry's different outfits were insightful. Thank you for making the Super Bowl better. It's a shame that two hardcore fans like you are too busy to comment during the regular season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I want to thank Badass and RUS for their comments during the game. It was a pleasure to read and especially your thoughts on Katy Perry's different outfits were insightful. Thank you for making the Super Bowl better. It's a shame that two hardcore fans like you are too busy to comment during the regular season.
:lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I dislike both teams. I'm glad it was a good football game, up to the last 20 seconds. The Seahawks playcall there ruined what was otherwise a great game. It was full-blown retarded. And now I wasted close to 4 hours watching a game that was ruined by idiocy with 20 seconds left.

Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Pats.

or you enjoyed 4 hours of suspense :)

i have nothing against the pats, but i do dislike the drama people try to stir when it comes to that team, the prevalence of gamesmanship in professional american sports is unmatched anywhere else, it would be like pretending college prospects are not 'paid' to go to certain schools or that these behomoths of men dont take performance enhancing drugs, it's silly, everyone and their mother uses all means to get ahead, pats are not special, neither is juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i thought for sure the hawks would have it after that lucky ass catch

why the hell did he call the play to throw the ball i will never understand. will haunt him for rest of his life

1 or 2 yards and the best RB in the league can't make that?

what
the
fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)