American NFL Football (14 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Luck tends to favour the talented. No doubt Völler is a NFL guru.
Indeed. :agree: I've made some great pickups too.

- - - Updated - - -

how are they related? if i had the same points conceded as you id have the same record
For example, your point against is high because I destroyed you with 171 points in week 4. Mine is low because you only scored 119 points.

EDIT: Just looked at your schedule. You haven't lost a single close matchup?

- - - Updated - - -

Salvo's double, Scrote Squad, is the only unlucky team in this league.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Indeed. :agree: I've made some great pickups though.

- - - Updated - - -

For example, your point against is high because I destroyed you with 171 points in week 4. Mine is low because you only scored 119 points.

EDIT: Just looked at your schedule. You haven't lost a single close matchup?

- - - Updated - - -

Salvo's double, Scrote Squad, is the only unlucky team in this league.
do you really not get it or you are just being annoying voller? :p what my team scores has very little to do with what yours does, unless my defense is stacked up against your QB. Also, it's not about close encounters it's about facing opponents who score at most 125 pts, like in your case. So yes your team is good but your record ought to have a couple more defeats if not for teams somehow 'choking' when facing you. and yes scrotes squad is the unluckiest team in the league so far, but jobu will make sure that title goes up to you soon

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And I will reap karma's rewards. I wasn't kidding about having a playoffs team. Gordon will come back, Ingram has an easy schedule, Brady is back on fire, McCoy is starting to put up numbers again.

I got this.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably true, but I'd rather start Edelman than someone I got from the waiver wire.
That's funny because I just picked up martavis Bryant. 3 TDs in the last two games. :p

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
do you really not get it or you are just being annoying voller? :p what my team scores has very little to do with what yours does, unless my defense is stacked up against your QB. Also, it's not about close encounters it's about facing opponents who score at most 125 pts, like in your case. So yes your team is good but your record ought to have a couple more defeats if not for teams somehow 'choking' when facing you. and yes scrotes squad is the unluckiest team in the league so far, but jobu will make sure that title goes up to you soon

You were complaining about my "Total points against" being low. I was simply saying that it's only natural that it's lower than yours since I can't play the best person in the league, me. But sure, that doesn't explain the whole 150 points difference since I'm "only" averaging 11 more points than you. But considering that you have an overall negative score and still a 4-3 record, I'd hardly call yourself unlucky. You were doing poorly in the two games where you had +170 scores against you anyway. Also, Salvo and Pirlo have been way luckier than me. And it's stupid to only point out my "total points against" without also pointing out my "total points for".

- - - Updated - - -

That's funny because I just picked up martavis Bryant. 3 TDs in the last two games. :p
Yeah, that's a good pickup. I forgot to make it myself. :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You were complaining about my "Total points against" being low. I was simply saying that it's only natural that it's lower than yours since I can't play the best person in the league, me. But sure, that doesn't explain the whole 150 points difference since I'm "only" averaging 11 more points than you. But considering that you have an overall negative score and still a 4-3 record, I'd hardly call yourself unlucky. You were doing poorly in the two games where you had +170 scores against you anyway. Also, Salvo and Pirlo have been way luckier than me. And it's stupid to only point out my "total points against" without also pointing out my "total points for".

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's a good pickup. I forgot to make it myself. :p
"So yes your team is good but your record ought to have a couple more defeats if not for teams somehow 'choking' when facing you."

also after this week every team int he league will have an overall negative total score against my points against.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
"So yes your team is good but your record ought to have a couple more defeats if not for teams somehow 'choking' when facing you."

also after this week every team int he league will have an overall negative total score against my points against.
But who choked against me? I don't see it. Maybe Pats Island, but I was a favorite from the beginning.

Your total "overall score against" is that high mainly because you got destroyed against me and Vinny. We both scored more than 170 points against you. My point is that you lost those games with 66 and 55 points anyway so even without our teams overperforming you would have lost the games. The extra 100 "points against" from those two games just makes your overall score look worse than it actually is.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But who choked against me? I don't see it. Maybe Pats Island, but I was a favorite from the beginning.

Your total "overall score against" is that high mainly because you got destroyed against me and Vinny. We both scored more than 170 points against you. My point is that you lost those games with 66 and 55 points anyway so even without our teams overperforming you would have lost the games. The extra 100 "points against" from those two games just makes your overall score look worse than it actually is.
so? like i said if you played a harder schedule, say for example mine, you too would have 3 defeats, i dont know whats so hard to understand

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
you fuckers seriously arguing about the merits of fantasy footie scores and match-ups? :D

it's all a crap-shoot, dears, that much should be obvious. I lost two close games due to players getting injured early in the game (one of those to Dolphin boy :p), won another close one despite an injured player only because Vinny's high-scoring TE scored like 2 pts in a cupcake of a matchup that particular week, etc, etc.

Just yesterday Stive Smith had a 15-pt play called back for basically crap and Watkins is missing a TD because he started celebrating just before he reached the endzone. At the same time Golden Tate got half his points on a single play vs the Falcons and I will most likely lose because of all that random shit ( actually I hope so 'cause otherwise would have to put X on a suicide watch list after what happened in Foxboro :D).

how is any of that within the control of any us so you are looking for merit or otherwise?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you fuckers seriously arguing about the merits of fantasy footie scores and match-ups? :D

it's all a crap-shoot, dears, that much should be obvious. I lost two close games due to players getting injured early in the game (one of those to Dolphin boy :p), won another close one despite an injured player only because Vinny's high-scoring TE scored like 2 pts in a cupcake of a matchup that particular week, etc, etc.

Just yesterday Stive Smith had a 15-pt play called back for basically crap and Watkins is missing a TD because he started celebrating just before he reached the endzone. At the same time Golden Tate got half his points on a single play vs the Falcons and I will most likely lose because of all that random shit ( actually I hope so 'cause otherwise would have to put X on a suicide watch list after what happened in Foxboro :D).

how is any of that within the control of any us so you are looking for merit or otherwise?
isnt it funny dolphin boy gets 30 points from miami D that he only got as replacement his bye week d :p

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
isnt it funny dolphin boy gets 30 points from miami D that he only got as replacement his bye week d :p
Are you kidding me? :D

I stuck with Carolina for the first six rounds, then I decided to pick up Chicago for the Miami game only. Then I dropped Chicago again (they are not on bye this week btw in case you didn't know ;)) to pick up Miami for this week's match. And I've just picked up Bengals an hour ago.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It's the guru way :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd concentrate on getting a positive score first if I were you. :p
don't worry about me. worry about our next match-up 'cause now you are in my calendar with a big, fat X (no pun) next to you :evil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)